Can you bring drinks with you in lines for rides?

sra12574

Earning My Ears
I know at some theme parks they have a place to stash last minute things like sunglasses and other loose containers . Is there something other then the lockers for putting your drinks . I'm thinking of getting the refillable cup.

I’ve brought drinks but tossed them near the boarding area. I think most of the queues have a trash can for this at the end of the line.

No. There’s no where to store stuff near the ride. The lockers are it. Get a free cup of water and toss it if you need to have something in line with you. Many lines have water fountains too.

Many lines have water fountains too.

I wouldn't say many lines have water fountains, a couple of the rides with a focus on outside queues perhaps, such as Jurassic Park, and I believe I spotted one at Dudley Do Right? Could be wrong it's been awhile since I've been on one. There might be one, maybe two more.

But anyway, there are trashcans along the way in the queue and if your drink is easily disposable they will make you throw it away before you go on the ride. I'm not 100% on if the drink is bottled, I would imagine you'd be able to keep it and store it since it's concealed, but someone else can either confirm that, or you can ask that at the park.

If you get a refillable cup you can either bring it with you and stow it away in front of you in those pouches they have usually on rides, store it between your feet / legs, or on the side (the Simpsons is the only ride that suggests you can place your belongings beside the ride vehicle). Also, on rides in which you can get access to free lockers (RRR, Hulk, FJ) is how you can store your drinks and other belongings and on RRR and Hulk you have to store all your belongings anyway. However, the smaller ones are free, so depending on how big your cup is, you might have to still dump it before placing it in the locker, however Butterbeer cups should be fine.

There's a water fountain in the Forbidden Journey queue in the outside area where the greenhouse is, just before you get indoors to the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter