Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

You are so blessed to have that precious little girl!
Such a wonderful night for all of you. :goodvibes
Thanks for sharing it with us.

You are so blessed to have that precious little girl!
Such a wonderful night for all of you. :goodvibes
Thanks for sharing it with us.

I really am! She is such a wonderful blessing to us!

I am now uploading that video where they sang the song Friends Forever! It is a tearjerker so once I get it up you will have to watch it! Its so sweet!!

Saying their prayers

100_3068.jpg

this is such a sweet picture!

Beautiful pictures! I especially loved the praying one and the ones with you, Chad and Hollie. So sweet.:goodvibes This brought back memories, I graduated kindergarten from a Baptist elementary school and my mom has the funniest pics of me singing my little heart out! Hollie is just pure sweetness. What a doll.

Ok, Heather, I'm going to ask...what hair color is that exactly that your m-i-l is sporting? She's a great looking woman, especially for her age but that hair color isn't helping her any. Am I crazy or was it 2 distinct colors, like a mahogany red and yellow?? Maybe it's my computer!:laughing: Regardless, you all looked fabulous and I can tell that Hollie is loved by all her family!:goodvibes

ETA: Ever since I saw the video of Hollie's graduation hand jive, I can't get that Grease song out of my head...'born to hand jive, baby!' I am proud to say that I still remember how to do that from the movie!!

Beautiful pictures of Hollie's graduation :)

The video 's are all soo cute , boy did they have a lot to remember & they all did such a great job :thumbsup2

There sweet voices w/ that adorable southern accents , love it !!

Are u going to be doing a pre-trip report for your Feb.trip ? Have you heard anymore on the trip w/ your Mom, Sister & Niece ?

Beautiful pictures!
Ok, Heather, I'm going to ask...what hair color is that exactly that your m-i-l is sporting? She's a great looking woman, especially for her age but that hair color isn't helping her any. Am I crazy or was it 2 distinct colors, like a mahogany red and yellow?? Maybe it's my computer!:laughing: Regardless, you all looked fabulous and I can tell that Hollie is loved by all her family!:goodvibes

!!

It looks to be red with blonde highlights. I actually love it. That is very in style right now. Lots of people have two toned or 3 toned hair right now. (Including myself LOL). I worked in a salon for many years, and it was just starting to be the rage when I stopped working. The only thing with her is the color is a little harsh for her skin, but not as bad as some older ladies I see.

Finally...I got one of the videos uploaded but I had to do it on youtube! Here is Hollie and her class singing Lord I lift your name on High! So sweet!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQMPn2s3YyI

I will be back with the other video once it finishes and to reply to everyone! :goodvibes

Okay....just a warning. Here is the tear jerker song! Oh my gosh...I was crying as it finished uploading! Its so sweet with these wonderful, sweet kids singing it! So, don't say I didn't warn you....get your tissues out NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJDB660zNs

this is such a sweet picture!

Thanks Dawn! :goodvibes

Beautiful pictures! I especially loved the praying one and the ones with you, Chad and Hollie. So sweet.:goodvibes This brought back memories, I graduated kindergarten from a Baptist elementary school and my mom has the funniest pics of me singing my little heart out! Hollie is just pure sweetness. What a doll.
Thanks girl!! :goodvibes

She actually has like 3 colors in it. She has a red color (which she hates but keeps putting it in there!) a blond color and a brown color. Chad and I really miss how her hair used to be. She does too, but it just won't grow that fast anymore so she keeps getting it cut trying to make it catch up and goes right back to how she had it! :lmao: I will have to find a picture of how she used to do her hair. It was shoulder length and all blond and she styled it so good!

ETA: Ever since I saw the video of Hollie's graduation hand jive, I can't get that Grease song out of my head...'born to hand jive, baby!' I am proud to say that I still remember how to do that from the movie!!

LOL!!! I love, love, love that movie and thats one of my favorite parts! I am gonna have to teach that to Hollie! :goodvibes

Ah, Hollie is just precious! What a special night for all of you! :goodvibes

Thanks Jackie! :goodvibes

:rotfl2:Forget sad! I cry at happy, touching, bascially anything! I cried watching the soldiers march in our local Memorial Day Parade! It's crazy!:rotfl:

LOL!!! Oh me too, I get teary on everything!!! I don't think its crazy...it just means you have a big heart! :goodvibes

Beautiful pictures of Hollie's graduation :)

The video 's are all soo cute , boy did they have a lot to remember & they all did such a great job :thumbsup2

There sweet voices w/ that adorable southern accents , love it !!

Are u going to be doing a pre-trip report for your Feb.trip ? Have you heard anymore on the trip w/ your Mom, Sister & Niece ?

Thanks girl!!!

They sure did have a lot to remember! She would sing a few of them around here, but when she caught us listening, she would stop!

Oh yeah, as soon as we can figure out our dates!! lol!!
I actually asked my mom tonight if my sis has said anything about it and she still hasn't. I am freaking because I want my ADR's! :lmao:

SO adorable!!! I love when little ones sing :love:

Thanks girl!! :goodvibes

It looks to be red with blonde highlights. I actually love it. That is very in style right now. Lots of people have two toned or 3 toned hair right now. (Including myself LOL). I worked in a salon for many years, and it was just starting to be the rage when I stopped working. The only thing with her is the color is a little harsh for her skin, but not as bad as some older ladies I see.

She got mad because she said they made it too blond this time! lol! She has the red, blonde, and brown in it. She keeps saying she wants it to grow out and be one color but goodness if she don't run to that salon once a week for them to do something with it! :lmao:
She wants to buy one of those hair pieces, like the Jessica Simpson ones. I am with her on that one, I want a long one to put in my hair! :lmao:

But, yeah it is harsh for her skin. In most of her pictures she looks washed out and white.

I had a doctors appointment today and we found out the baby has turned! Which is exciting because that means I possibly don't have to have a c-section! YAY!!

In other news, we took Hollie to seek Shreak today! Oh my goodness, it was so cute and funny!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend !

She actually has like 3 colors in it. She has a red color (which she hates but keeps putting it in there!) a blond color and a brown color. Chad and I really miss how her hair used to be. She does too, but it just won't grow that fast anymore so she keeps getting it cut trying to make it catch up and goes right back to how she had it! :lmao: I will have to find a picture of how she used to do her hair. It was shoulder length and all blond and she styled it so good!

LOL!!! I love, love, love that movie and thats one of my favorite parts! I am gonna have to teach that to Hollie! :goodvibes

Honey, I STILL have every Grease song memorized to this day!:laughing: I used to listen to it, pretending I was Olivia Newton-John singing my heart out. Just hoping John Travolta would waltz into my room and sing with me!:cloud9: "Hopelessy devoted to yoooooouuuu..."

Ok, so it wasn't my computer with your mil's hair color then! The style is cute but the colors were a little jarring. You're right, she should just let it grow out.

Great news about the baby!:woohoo: Now you just tell Hannah Lane to stay put, no more turning! How are you feeling Heather? I hope well! The time is a flying girlie!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I took my 3DD's to see Shrek too and they loved it! Especially that it was the 3-D version too. Now we're waiting for Toy Story 3 to come out so we can see that!:goodvibes

Great news about the baby turning!!!

We haven't seen Shrek yet -- loved the first three, so we should really get to the movies to see it!

I had a doctors appointment today and we found out the baby has turned! Which is exciting because that means I possibly don't have to have a c-section! YAY!!

That's good news. Shorter recovery time for Mommy. :thumbsup2

I can only imagine how big God smiles when little ones sing to him.
So very precious. :)

I couldn't get the last video to work for me. Could just be my computer. I loved the Lord, I Lift Your Name on High one, though!

yay for hannah turning!!! :yay: okay, i'm by no means an expert, but seth turns all the time. like literally i feel his head or bum (can't tell which) and a foot here or there, then i can feel him moving and his head or bum or whatever will be somewhere else and he'll be kicking me in another place. so i guess they stop doing that at some point, when they get too big to do it anymore? then when you're closer to your due date they turn like hannah just did? is that how it works? (sorry....my curiosity is just peaking now!)

by the way, i can't get that link to work for the video. :sad2:

that was SO cute!!! i was getting all teary-eyed and then the kids started SCREAMING the words and i started laughing instead. so precious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter