• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

hollie looks beautiful, i'm sure she felt like a princess in that dress! the song was pretty funny! had you practiced it at home?! :cool1:

Such talented children to be able to dance in so many ways! :laughing:

I know it was a fun night. Enjoy a wonderful summer before school starts back again. Summers go so quickly!

OMG, and the video... TOO cute. I am watching it now and cracking up. Love it.

Hollie looks soo pretty in her beautiful dress !

The video is too stinking cute , can't wait to see more when photo-bucket stops giving u trouble !

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend !!

Oh my word Heather, I am dying over here!!:lmao: That is the sweeeeetest kindergarten video ever! So adorable! Hollie looks like a little angel in her dress, what a cutie pie.:goodvibes I love the hand motions they were all doing. The first part where they did the thumbs to the side reminded me of Grease! Remember the part where they were doing the hand jive? And I thought I saw the kids doing the robot, right? I heard you chuckling too while you filmed. What a sweet memory Hollie made for you! I'd have cried too!:goodvibes:goodvibes

That video is too funny!

Cute! Cute! Cute! I know how you feel. My DS "graduated" from preschool yesterday and my oldest DD will be graduating from high school next month. In the fall I will be sending one off to kindergarten and one away to college! :sad2: I am not sure which is going to be worse. :confused3

My middle child graduated H/S Sunday and Claire Graduated Preschool Wed. I have 13 years between highschool graduations! LOL!

Hollie's dress is so pretty!

You should be so proud of her, she is adorable.

Love the little songs and the dancing moves too.... :rotfl:

Congrats on the February trip! :woohoo:

Awwww....not everyone can talk about Disney like we can.....people get tired of me too...:rotfl2:

You'll get that Mother / Daughter / Grandaughter trip, just be patient! :hug:

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Madison received a "Best of the Class" award for 8th grade and they had a special program to receive their awards. I started tearing up but when the Superintendant started talking about the next 4 years and graduation...the waterworks started! Keith looked at me, rolled his eyes and said "Really?"...I punched him!! :lmao:

Thank goodness for DIS because I get the glass eyed look all the time from Keith when I start talking Disney!! :confused3 I ask him what the difference in him always talking to me about how bad MS State baseball has gotten and me talking about Disney (or traveling in general). That usually shuts him up for a while!! :)

Awww, way to go Madison!!!!! Tell her congrats!!!!!!
Oh, and I would have punched Keith too!! lol

That is the truth!!! There is no difference!! ;)

Heather, Hannah is a beautiful name!! :goodvibes

Hollie is so precious in her graduation dress. I think I would have even been crying watching the little ones walking down the aisle...just wait until I have kids of my own, I'm too emotional :sad1: :lmao:

Aww, thanks Kristen!! :)

I did cry...they were playing the sweetest music when they came out and I started boo hoo'ing like a baby!!

Hey girl! I came over to update my dining report. Can you believe it? I'm actually going to finish it. :laughing: Grand Gatherings done! ;) Anyway, I just love Hollies pretty dress. She looks like a little princess standing on that stage! Soon you will have one starting school and another one in diapers! Not long now! I hope you're ready. :goodvibes

Hey girl!! I am glad you finally came back!!
Aww, thanks!!! I am as ready as I will ever be!! LOL

she's so pretty! and she did such a good job in the video. :thumbsup2 all the kids were so cute! the little boy in the plaid shirt was cracking me up!

Aww, thanks Dawn!
If photobucket would start to like me, I could put the rest up. I don't want to put them on here until I get that finished. Hopefully soon! :)
Oh he was so funny!! We were calling him Forest Gump!! He is a sweet boy!

what a great dress!!!!

your little one is growing up!!!!:thumbsup2

Aww, thanks Jordan! :)

She sure is!!!! Its a little sad..

Cute! Cute! Cute! I know how you feel. My DS "graduated" from preschool yesterday and my oldest DD will be graduating from high school next month. In the fall I will be sending one off to kindergarten and one away to college! :sad2: I am not sure which is going to be worse. :confused3

Aww thanks!!

Oh wow!!!!! Your getting a double sadness there!

hollie looks beautiful, i'm sure she felt like a princess in that dress! the song was pretty funny! had you practiced it at home?! :cool1:

Awww thanks girl!! She sure was acting like a princess in that dress! :)
Believe it or not, she barely sang any of the songs they were going to sing! So, we were surprised!

Awwww...Hollie looks so cute!! :cutie:

Aww, thanks girl! :)

Such talented children to be able to dance in so many ways! :laughing:

I know it was a fun night. Enjoy a wonderful summer before school starts back again. Summers go so quickly!

They were all so cute!!

It was a very fun night! Now, if photobucket would start to like me so I can upload the rest! ;)

I love Hollie's dress. She is such a sweet little girl :)

Aww, thanks Lynn! :)

OMG, and the video... TOO cute. I am watching it now and cracking up. Love it.

LOL!! They were so funny!!

Hollie looks soo pretty in her beautiful dress !

The video is too stinking cute , can't wait to see more when photo-bucket stops giving u trouble !

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend !!

Aww, thanks girl!!

Right now..photobucket dislikes me! lol

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!

Oh my word Heather, I am dying over here!!:lmao: That is the sweeeeetest kindergarten video ever! So adorable! Hollie looks like a little angel in her dress, what a cutie pie.:goodvibes I love the hand motions they were all doing. The first part where they did the thumbs to the side reminded me of Grease! Remember the part where they were doing the hand jive? And I thought I saw the kids doing the robot, right? I heard you chuckling too while you filmed. What a sweet memory Hollie made for you! I'd have cried too!:goodvibes:goodvibes

LOL!!! She enjoyed singing the "Boogaloo song" lol!!
I know it does remind me of that too! I love the hand jive part! lol
Oh yes, they were doing the robot but they called it the "frankenstein" lol!

That video is too funny!

My middle child graduated H/S Sunday and Claire Graduated Preschool Wed. I have 13 years between highschool graduations! LOL!

LOL!! Aww thanks!!

Oh wow!!!! You got it both ways too!!
That was what Chad said when we left, "We are gonna have to go through this again soon!" I was like don't remind me!! lol

Awww congrats Hollie (and Mom and Dad ;)) She looked SO beautiful in her dress!!

Aww, thanks Katie!! :)

Hollie's dress is so pretty!

You should be so proud of her, she is adorable.

Love the little songs and the dancing moves too.... :rotfl:

Congrats on the February trip! :woohoo:

Awwww....not everyone can talk about Disney like we can.....people get tired of me too...:rotfl2:

You'll get that Mother / Daughter / Grandaughter trip, just be patient! :hug:

I was so very proud of her! She keeps singing one of the sad songs and i have to just turn away from crying like a baby!! lol

I can't wait for everyone to see the rest of the videos!

I know, I am excited!! She was telling us she might be 2 rooms, but I think that is a waste. Its only going to be me, Chad, Hollie, Hannah, and his mom. There will be plenty of room in 1 room at the Poly. But, I will just let her decide

I know...I could talk about Disney every day (and I do!)! lol

I am so ready for the Mother/Daughter/Grandaughter trip now!! lol!!

oh my gosh that was toooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

LOL!! Thanks girl!!

I seriously think that photobucket hates me!! LOL! I am still trying to upload my videos! I only have 2 more left so as soon as they finally upload, I will share the pics from Hollie's graduation and the videos. Plus, I have her last day of school pics too! :)

Hello doll! Hope you're feeling well, not too much longer to go! :thumbsup2

Hollie's graduation is so adorable!

Oh and I was on FB last night and saw the post you had about Hollie "taking orders" from her dolls...I was literally :rotfl: That is precious!!!! :lmao:

Hello doll! Hope you're feeling well, not too much longer to go! :thumbsup2

Hollie's graduation is so adorable!

Oh and I was on FB last night and saw the post you had about Hollie "taking orders" from her dolls...I was literally :rotfl: That is precious!!!! :lmao:

Hey sweet girl!!!!! I am good, just ready to start getting cool again!! LOL!! These hormones are making me hot everyday!!

Aww, thanks girl! I am about to post the rest of her graduation! :)

LOL!! I am telling you, it was all I could do to keep from rolling off the bed laughing!! She came in our room after I did the update and she said, "May I take your order maam? I would suggest the chicken sandwich or the fish sandwich because that is all we have left!" lol

Finally...photobucket likes me again!! YAY!! lol!! Here are the pictures from Hollie's graduation. We got there a little early so we could get a good seat and take pictures! It was me, my mom, my dad, my sister, Chad's mom and my grandmother. We practically took the whole front pew by ourselves! Here is Hollie showing Chad where everyone had to stand:

100_3052.jpg

100_3054.jpg

Posing like the sweet diva she is!

100_3055.jpg

100_3056.jpg

100_3053.jpg

Hollie and her best friend from her class
100_3057.jpg

Walking in as the ceremony starts:

100_3058.jpg

Up on stage getting ready...and yes I was crying by this time!

100_3060.jpg

100_3062.jpg

100_3063.jpg

100_3064.jpg

All the kids graduating from the 2 classes
100_3065.jpg

Saying their prayers

100_3068.jpg

Hollie got to hold the Bible for the pledge of allegiance to the Bible
100_3069.jpg

100_3070.jpg

Singing I pledge allegiance to the flag

100_3072.jpg

100_3076.jpg

continued in next post

Afterwards we all got pictures together!

Hollie and my grandmom

100_3087.jpg

Hollie and my sister

100_3088.jpg

Hollie and Chad's mom

100_3089.jpg

Hollie and my parents

100_3090.jpg

Chad and I with Hollie

100_3091.jpg

100_3092.jpg

Now for some video! Since photobucket was giving me trouble, they are a little out of order. So, I can't remember which song was which but they are all different!

This is the Pledge of Allegiance to the Bible

Pledge of Allegiance

Boogaloo

Bible Verse

Hollie waiting to get her diploma along with the video

100_3084.jpg

Hollie getting her diploma

Kindergarten Rap

Jesus Loves Me

One...they are doing sign language with this one

Too cute!!! Precious memories, I know. I cry at everything.;) My kids are always looking to see if Mom is crying. I can't help it!

Too cute!!! Precious memories, I know. I cry at everything.;) My kids are always looking to see if Mom is crying. I can't help it!

Oh gosh, I couldn't imagine the both of us at something that was sad!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter