• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

Yeah for Hannah turning! She's behaving herself already.:yay: I had to "regular" deliveries and my last one ended in a C-section. :confused: I was very nervous but when all was said and done, it was really ok. I did not have that much more pain. It was just coming from a different place.:rotfl: Once you see that beautiful healthy baby, it doesn't seem to matter how they got here! ;) I still be hoping that Hannah stays where she at!!::yes::

Thanks girl!!!

They sure did have a lot to remember! She would sing a few of them around here, but when she caught us listening, she would stop!

Oh yeah, as soon as we can figure out our dates!! lol!!
I actually asked my mom tonight if my sis has said anything about it and she still hasn't. I am freaking because I want my ADR's! :lmao:

Your Welcome :)

Dates would be good in both cases lol I know what you mean about the ADR's , I'm a planner down to the tee and it drives me crazy not to have any plans in place !

Adorable videos of Hollie and her class !! Glad to hear that the baby has turned & that u probably won't require a c-section :thumbsup2 I was lucky all 3 of mine came out on there own free will no c-sections for me !

I just got back from vacation and am trying to get all caught up, but I have to admit I cheated and jumped straight to the video links :upsidedow

Hollie is so adorable and all the kids up there singing is too stinking cute!

Congrats about possibly not needing a C-section .... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :goodvibes

Honey, I STILL have every Grease song memorized to this day!:laughing: I used to listen to it, pretending I was Olivia Newton-John singing my heart out. Just hoping John Travolta would waltz into my room and sing with me!:cloud9: "Hopelessy devoted to yoooooouuuu..."
LOL!!! I love the soundtrack to Grease!

Ok, so it wasn't my computer with your mil's hair color then! The style is cute but the colors were a little jarring. You're right, she should just let it grow out.
I really do miss her hair how it used to be! I will have to post a picture on my other thread!

Great news about the baby!:woohoo: Now you just tell Hannah Lane to stay put, no more turning! How are you feeling Heather? I hope well! The time is a flying girlie!:goodvibes:goodvibes
I have been feeling pretty good! My belly just feels so way stretched out!!! lol

I took my 3DD's to see Shrek too and they loved it! Especially that it was the 3-D version too. Now we're waiting for Toy Story 3 to come out so we can see that!:goodvibes
Wasn't it cute!!!
Oh Hollie is so excited to see Toy Story 3...and I think we are too! :goodvibes

Great news about the baby turning!!!

We haven't seen Shrek yet -- loved the first three, so we should really get to the movies to see it!

Thank goodness she moved! I have been a little freaked about possibly having a c-section!

Oh you are gonna love it!

That's good news. Shorter recovery time for Mommy. :thumbsup2

I can only imagine how big God smiles when little ones sing to him.
So very precious. :)

I couldn't get the last video to work for me. Could just be my computer. I loved the Lord, I Lift Your Name on High one, though!

Yes maam it is good news! :)

Oh I know! There is nothing sweeter than sweet little ones singing!

I loved that one too!! Hollie was singing it for me yesterday and doing the hand gestures!
I think I fixed the link now!

yay for hannah turning!!! :yay: okay, i'm by no means an expert, but seth turns all the time. like literally i feel his head or bum (can't tell which) and a foot here or there, then i can feel him moving and his head or bum or whatever will be somewhere else and he'll be kicking me in another place. so i guess they stop doing that at some point, when they get too big to do it anymore? then when you're closer to your due date they turn like hannah just did? is that how it works? (sorry....my curiosity is just peaking now!)

by the way, i can't get that link to work for the video. :sad2:

Oh I believe it!! Sounds like little Seth is just having a ball turning and rolling in your belly!! lol!!
Hannah has been sideways and then sitting on my pelvis so I am glad she finally decided to stop and stay one way! lol!!

that was SO cute!!! i was getting all teary-eyed and then the kids started SCREAMING the words and i started laughing instead. so precious!

Yes, if it hadn't been for the screaming boys I would have fell on the floor in the fetal position! :lmao:

Yeah for Hannah turning! She's behaving herself already.:yay: I had to "regular" deliveries and my last one ended in a C-section. :confused: I was very nervous but when all was said and done, it was really ok. I did not have that much more pain. It was just coming from a different place.:rotfl: Once you see that beautiful healthy baby, it doesn't seem to matter how they got here! ;) I still be hoping that Hannah stays where she at!!::yes::

LOL!!! She better behave! lol!!
oh wow, really? That is what I think of, its just coming from a different place. AWww, thanks!! Yes, please keep your fingers crossed she will stay downwards! ;)

Your Welcome :)

Dates would be good in both cases lol I know what you mean about the ADR's , I'm a planner down to the tee and it drives me crazy not to have any plans in place !

Adorable videos of Hollie and her class !! Glad to hear that the baby has turned & that u probably won't require a c-section :thumbsup2 I was lucky all 3 of mine came out on there own free will no c-sections for me !

LOL!! That is what I told my mom today. I am worried about the ADR's, but I think we are really only gonna do one character breakfast and that is it.

Awwww, thanks!!! They were all so cute singing!!
Oh me too! I don't really want to be cut!

I just got back from vacation and am trying to get all caught up, but I have to admit I cheated and jumped straight to the video links :upsidedow

Hollie is so adorable and all the kids up there singing is too stinking cute!

Congrats about possibly not needing a C-section .... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :goodvibes

LOL!!!!! That is okay you cheated, I would have done the same thing!! lol

Awww, thank you so much!!!!!

Yes, please keep them crossed. As long as I have the epidural, I don't care how they get her out though! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter