"Cake Boss" on the 10/13 Dream with a Dream cake!

Wendy&Grumpy

DIS Veteran
My kids were very excited to find that Buddy & his family and team were on our cruise! We ended up in line for the Aquaduck with Buddy & one of his sons and ran into his sisters many times in the aft elevators & hallways.

The team made a Dream cake with working Aquaduck for the crew! Buddy & Lisa also had a second wedding on board and their trip was filmed for an episode that is to air in late January.

Here's a picture of the cake:

WOW, that is so cool. I absolutely love his show and his dedication to family. He's a genius at cake design. Wish I could have seen that. I'l keep an eye out for the show. Thanks for posting this.

Neato! I was really curious to see what it looks like.
Looks beautiful...

My daughter would have loved that!!!!

How lucky for you! Were they nice?

I saw on FB that they were having a second wedding for their 10 year anniversary. She was even on "Say Yes To The Dress". Never thought it would be on the Dream. How awesome!

We went to Carlo's in April for the end of a NYC trip. I was amazed at how very much like the show the bakery seems to be. My kids would have been beside themselves to have The Familia on their cruise. You are so lucky!!!!

Some friends of mine were also on that cruise and she posted a picture on Facebook of her and her family with one of his sisters. I had no idea that Buddy was there too! That's so cool!!:goodvibes The cake is awesome!!

Cool cake!

I tried to watch his show, but it was horrible. It's all fake, contrived, and scripted "drama". I don't see how they can call it reality.

Wow, how lucky we're you? The Cake Boss show is great. The cakes Buddy and his crew makes are truly unbelievable. I would have loved to see the Dream in cake form and especially see how they did the Aquaduck. Of course, meeting him to would have been fun. I will definitely have to catch that episode in January. He and his family must like Disney. I remember the episode down in Disney for his older daughter's birthday a couple of year's ago.

How awesome to be on the cruise with them.:cool1: We love that show and someday plan on visiting their store.

Did the guest get to enjoy any of the cake or was it only for his family?:goodvibes

Last night she was trying on dresses and said Buddy said the wedding place was a surprise. So it must be coming on soon. How cool! Wish he had gone on our Alaska Cruise this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter