cake at CRT

memakwed

DIS Veteran
Sorry to post just need a little help. I am on my phone not laptop so I don't have the ability to search for the cake thread. Eight years ago I was able to get the generic bday cake at CRT to celebrate my sons 5th bday. Fast forward we are going down in a few weeks and having dinner at CRT to celebrate his 13th bday. Can I still get the generic cake upon arrival by asking at the podium? Sorry again for not being able to search this myself at this time.

All of the MK restaurants should still have the podium cakes available. I'm not certain if there is ever a need to add it to your reservation in advance but I'd email magickingdomcakes@disneyworld.com if you wanted to be sure. They just changed the cake processes for MK but my understanding is the podium cakes are still there.

I sent an email but it could not be delivered. The email address failed, just in case anyone else clicks on the link that was provided above.

Haven't used it myself, but a quick google search is showing "magickingdomcakes@disney.com" as the address. (Rather than @disneyworld.com) Maybe worth trying that.

I was guessing that but when I went through my old emails I had it both ways and it seemed to work. I'm guessing it's only the new one mentioned and they changed it since they aren't really doing cakes so much anymore.

I tried the second email given and got a generic response that they'll get back to me in 72 hours which is great. A step in the right direction at least. Thank you for the help.

All of the MK restaurants should still have the podium cakes available.

1) Actually, ALL table service eateries have the frozen Sara Lee cakes.
2) Just ask the podium SEATER (aka: host or hostess) when you check-in.

Can you elaborate on your order? I know they're in the process of changing cake procedures. Just wondering details of recent personal experiences. Thanks!

I'll go check out the cakes thread too as I'm sure there must be an update...

Sorry I just saw this! I did the order from work so everything is on my work email! They sent me a list of what's available at each place. Tomorrow when I get it I'll post it!

Here is what they sent me. I ordered the cupcakes for our BOG dinner with a birthday greeting!

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Magic Kingdom Specialty Desserts and for your patience! Our specialty desserts are available to add on to existing reservations at table service restaurants including Be Our Guest (dinner only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, Jungle Skipper Canteen, Liberty Tree Tavern, The Crystal Palace, Tony’s Town Square, and Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party. Each location has their own themed specialty dessert that you can add on to your reservation to make your celebration extra Magical! All desserts typically serve 1-2 guests and cost $15.00 each plus tax. Please note that each dessert is exclusive to each restaurant and cannot be ordered at another dining location.

Be Our Guest:

Trio of Mini Cupcakes

This enchanting dessert features three mini cupcakes- a Grey Stuff cupcake, a Triple Chocolate cupcake, and a Strawberry cupcake. The mini cupcakes are presented with a chocolate rose filled with the Grey Stuff filling and a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

Cinderella’s Royal Table:

Chocolate Mousse Cake (Gluten Friendly)

This royal dessert features a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, covered with a chocolate ganache. This is presented with a strawberry and your choice of a dark chocolate slipper, a white chocolate slipper, or a white chocolate crown, all filled with a chocolate mousse, and decorated with a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

Jungle Skipper Canteen:

Chocolate Lava Cake

This adventurous dessert is a decadent chocolate cake with caramel ganache and chocolate crispy pearls. It is presented with a white chocolate elephant filled with a caramel mousse and a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

Liberty Tree Tavern:

Boston Cream Pie

This stately dessert is a vanilla cake with vanilla cream filling, covered in a chocolate ganache and chocolate crispy pearls. It is presented with a strawberry, a chocolate Liberty Bell, and a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

The Crystal Palace:

Honey Crunch Cake

This whimsical dessert is a vanilla cake with honey mousse, topped with a honey crunch and a honey comb accented chocolate piece. It is presented with a strawberry and a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

Tony’s Town Square:

Tiramisu

This charming dessert is Kahlua Espresso-soaked ladyfingers with whipped mascarpone. It is presented with a strawberry, Lady and the Tramp chocolate accents, and a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party:

Miniature Cake

This spectacular dessert is a chocolate or vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream or mocha buttercream icing, and covered in dark chocolate or chocolate pink pearls. It is presented with a Chocolate Castle piece and a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary”, or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

We also offer the following cake options which can be added on to your existing reservations at all table service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom!

Our smallest traditional cake is our 6-inch round cake. This is available in either all vanilla or all chocolate and can be decorated with one of our Mickey Mouse medallions. This cake generally serves up to 6 people and costs $23.00 plus tax.

Our Mickey Mouse head cake, which serves up to 10, is in the shape of Mickey’s Head and is chocolate cake with a dark chocolate ganache over top. This cake costs $54.00 plus tax and can be decorated with a “Happy Birthday”, “Happy Anniversary” or “Congratulations” chocolate piece!

To officially place your order, we will just need your dining reservation confirmation number and your order details!

We do require completed order at least 72 business hours prior to your reservation. Payment for any add-ons is not due until you dine with us. We are not able to accept prepayment or third party payment for our enhancements. All pricing and offerings are subject to change without notice. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed. We are in the office Monday-Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We are out of the office all day Sunday. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and have a Magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter