Cafeen, DxDDP, CSR, and... A Sept 2010 PTR

Allan, we left our beloved CSR yesterday (we're now on Marco Island for eight days). If you have time (and only IF you have time) someone asked for pics of the Casitas fountains for when I redo the "FAQ" thread. I ran out of time and just couldn't do it, so if you can that would be great.

I was just thinking about you today. Actually, I think about you all the darn time. Noooo, not what you are thinking.:laughing: I keep getting stupid pop up error message thingies on my computer that says "connect or continue to work offline" and I have to go to tools to reconnect. Anyways, I was wishing I knew how to stop that from happening. And....that's when I think about you 'cause I know you'd know what to do being Mr. Computer Geek and all.:rotfl:

I hope that you and your mother have a fantastic time at Disney World. Take lots and lots of pictures and come back with fun stories to tell us all. Be safe!

HI! :wave:

I'm Heather and I just read your TR from last year and caught up with this PTR just in time!! Your itinerary sounds heaveny! :cloud9:

Have a magical time and I will be waiting for your TR! popcorn::

Ok, I know you've all (yes, all 4 or so of you!) have been eagerly awaiting my return. Sadly, that return has come.

Well, not really that sadly, I'm happy to be home and I still have the weekend to unwind.

I'll go over in more detail in my upcoming TR, but I actually came in under-budget! (Ok, my budget was "leave enough to pay rent for this month", so it wasn't difficult... but still :P).

Lots of pics, a MNSSHP (awesome btw!), sore feet (stupid crocs with no socks on my first full day :(), and some great memories with Mom who hasn't been in several years.

Oh, and forgot, lots of food, pretty much every ride I wanted to try, and some great attention to detail! (Though, I forgot to take a picture of the Hidden Mickey in the CSR walkway :()

Allan, we left our beloved CSR yesterday (we're now on Marco Island for eight days). If you have time (and only IF you have time) someone asked for pics of the Casitas fountains for when I redo the "FAQ" thread. I ran out of time and just couldn't do it, so if you can that would be great.
Kathy, I took a bunch of pictures of all 3 Casitas fountains. Some in "magic hour" light (the twilight between sunset and the time it actually gets dark, very good for shooting) and some in normal day time light. You should have plenty now for the thread :).

I was just thinking about you today. Actually, I think about you all the darn time. Noooo, not what you are thinking.:laughing: I keep getting stupid pop up error message thingies on my computer that says "connect or continue to work offline" and I have to go to tools to reconnect. Anyways, I was wishing I knew how to stop that from happening. And....that's when I think about you 'cause I know you'd know what to do being Mr. Computer Geek and all.:rotfl:

I hope that you and your mother have a fantastic time at Disney World. Take lots and lots of pictures and come back with fun stories to tell us all. Be safe!
I'm sure (at least I hope!) the computer issue has been solved by now, but it sounds like either a NIC (Network Interface Card) or router/modem issue. If it's still happening, see if you can check the drivers for the network card. Alternatively, try turning the modem and router off for a few minutes than turning them back on (yes, it does solve stuff sometimes).

I did take quite a few pictures, even with some characters :). I don't have the laptop booted up (just got home about 30mins ago) but I think the grand total is right around 1,000. Good thing we have digital now a days, I'd have to forego the next vacation just to get those developed if not! (would be 42 rolls of 24 exposure, or 28 rolls of 36... )

HI! :wave:

I'm Heather and I just read your TR from last year and caught up with this PTR just in time!! Your itinerary sounds heaveny! :cloud9:

Have a magical time and I will be waiting for your TR! popcorn::
Hey Heather, thanks for joining in. I'm back now (and the itinerary worked out pretty well) and will be starting my TR in a little bit. I have to decompress (literally in the case of my feet) a little bit. Rest assured there should be quite a few stories and quite a few more pictures!

Welcome home! I can't wait to see your TR; and thank you for taking the fountain pictures for me. I'll leave room in the CSR thread when I start it for them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter