CA Coast & Disneyland! Pics & Video - Update 9/18- Pg. 12 #177 - The End!

Enjoyed ever bit of your report, glad you liked California I think it's a great place to live...but being a Native I am a little Bias.

Spartangirl- YOU ROCK!!! I have truely enjoyed your report. What a special an amazing way to end your trip!!!!

So glad that you enjoyed my TR!!! :goodvibes I couldn't have asked for a better ending to our vacation!

Thank you for sharing your trippie. I know how much time it takes to put in so much detail. I really felt like I was there with you. Can't wait for another trip. :cool1:
TK

I LOVED sharing my trip.....yes, it does take a lot of time, but I had fun writing it! :thumbsup2 Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Awwwww, it's over :sad1: Thanks so much for sharing your trip, I enjoyed every minute of it! And, it's made me even more excited for my own California vacation next summer!

I'm glad you enjoyed my report! You're going to LOVE California!!! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed ever bit of your report, glad you liked California I think it's a great place to live...but being a Native I am a little Bias.

Glad you liked my TR!!! California is a WONDERFUL state! :goodvibes

Spartangirl: Just read your final installment :guilty: Great video! I have so enjoyed your TR - I have looked forward to each part. I am glad you had such a magical time - sometimes we forget the magic and just rush from ride to ride - thanks for sharing! My prayers are with your new friend :grouphug:

P.S. Thans for the boo!

I have really enjoyed reading your report! :goodvibes

So glad you liked it! :goodvibes

Spartangirl: Just read your final installment :guilty: Great video! I have so enjoyed your TR - I have looked forward to each part. I am glad you had such a magical time - sometimes we forget the magic and just rush from ride to ride - thanks for sharing! My prayers are with your new friend :grouphug:

P.S. Thans for the boo!

I'm glad you enjoyed my TR! Our trip really was magical......usually we are the people who "rush from ride to ride," but it was nice to stop and take everything in. We're headed to WDW in a few months and I'm hoping to be a little more relaxed than we usually are. :) Thanks for the prayers for my friend. She definitely needs them! :goodvibes

P.S. You're welcome! :thumbsup2

Perfect ending to a perfect trippie. :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing SpartanGirl. :hippie:

hound - :cool2:

I have just started your trip report (I am only on page 4) but I am enjoying it already! We are thinking about a Disneyland trip sometime in the near future and our trip would include seeing more of CA as well!

Thanks for writing it! :thumbsup2

I have just started your trip report (I am only on page 4) but I am enjoying it already! We are thinking about a Disneyland trip sometime in the near future and our trip would include seeing more of CA as well!

Thanks for writing it! :thumbsup2

Glad you are enjoying my TR! :goodvibes California/DL is a wonderful trip to take!!! With all the magical moments we experienced in DL and all the beauty in the state of CA, we would go back in a heartbeat! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing your trip! We have been considering a trip to Southern California, but after reading your report, I think we might go a ways up the coast, too. Thanks for all the great information.

I just read your report in one sitting and all I can say is WOW! It looks like you had a wonderful time, and I enjoyed reading every last bit of it! Your photos and videos were amazing!

The last installment has me crying, its so wonderful that her husband took her there to have a magical vacation.

Makes me want to book a vacation again soon!:goodvibes

I just read your report in one sitting

:( I used to be able to do that when I had a desk job ;)

I am hoping to get back to your report soon, I haven't been back since Disneyland~I will be in FL this weekend, taking pictures on my newest adventure...I am looking forward to reading the rest of this, I don't even have to see it to know it's gonna be good!

:wave:

I had been following Spartangirl from the beginning, there are quite a few days in between my reading and her being ready with the next chapter.

I got sidetracked, finished my own trippie from Cali and got really busy at work since I read her report last.

I read alot from my blackberry (phone) it does no justice to her pictures so I prefer to wait til I can look at them from a real pc.

...just sayin...

sorry Lisa, I needed to explain my real reason for delay~

no worries, right?

So Spartangirl, when's your next trip to Disney?

December?

;)

Oh goodness no worries :thumbsup2 I understand...now if only I could convince fiance that we need to go soon :rotfl:

Thank you so much for sharing your trip! We have been considering a trip to Southern California, but after reading your report, I think we might go a ways up the coast, too. Thanks for all the great information.

Glad you enjoyed my TR! :goodvibes Southern California is wonderful, but the coast is quite breathtaking!!! :thumbsup2 We would take the exact same trip again.....it really was fantastic! :)

I just read your report in one sitting and all I can say is WOW! It looks like you had a wonderful time, and I enjoyed reading every last bit of it! Your photos and videos were amazing!

Our trip was wonderful and I'm so glad you enjoyed reading about it!!! :goodvibes Thank you for the compliment about my photos and video! :flower3:

The last installment has me crying, its so wonderful that her husband took her there to have a magical vacation.

Makes me want to book a vacation again soon!:goodvibes

Sorry that you were in tears...I LOVED meeting those amazing people! Although she was quite worn out and tired, her spirits were so high!!! And, her husband was doing everything he could to make her dreams come true! They really were unique and special people.

:( I used to be able to do that when I had a desk job ;)

I am hoping to get back to your report soon, I haven't been back since Disneyland~I will be in FL this weekend, taking pictures on my newest adventure...

Yay! A new adventure!!! :woohoo: I can't wait to hear all about it and see your wonderful pics!!!

I am looking forward to reading the rest of this, I don't even have to see it to know it's gonna be good!

You are too sweet! :flower3:

LOL I started at like 5pm :lmao:

Oh my gosh!!! :scared1:

Actually, I used to print out all my new favorites and take them home to read every night...

:ssst:

That's a great idea!!! :thumbsup2

I had been following Spartangirl from the beginning, there are quite a few days in between my reading and her being ready with the next chapter.

I got sidetracked, finished my own trippie from Cali and got really busy at work since I read her report last.

I read alot from my blackberry (phone) it does no justice to her pictures so I prefer to wait til I can look at them from a real pc.

...just sayin...

sorry Lisa, I needed to explain my real reason for delay~

no worries, right?

So Spartangirl, when's your next trip to Disney?

December?

;)

Yep...December! :lmao:

Oh goodness no worries :thumbsup2 I understand...now if only I could convince fiance that we need to go soon :rotfl:

Love it!!! :rotfl2:

Hubby and me will be back in wdw for our anniversary December 8th to the 13th. :woohoo:

Our 21yo son is coming and so again is rose...dd will be home tho, somebody needs to feed the dogs ;)

All I can say is AWESOME trip report...loved the photos. Thanks for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter