• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus for 30+ from POP to Port Canaveral?

Indee96

Earning My Ears
We're a group of 30+ traveling to Disney for a week and then heading on a cruise with a different cruise line. We're wondering if there's a bus service we can book or if we're better off booking/renting individual cars for transportation?

Most of us would rather not rent a car and drive so taxi/car services/uber will be our go to if the bus doesn't work out. Any suggestions on companies to look into for a car service?

Thanks for your help!

I would also check with your cruise line; they may have a bus partner.

Here in Miami, we have Academy which does a lot of charters and I believe they operate in Orlando as well.

ETA: My DD's high school has used Academy for their charter trips to Orlando for years and has had very good service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter