Bus for 30+ from POP to Port Canaveral?

Indee96

Earning My Ears
We're a group of 30+ traveling to Disney for a week and then heading on a cruise with a different cruise line. We're wondering if there's a bus service we can book or if we're better off booking/renting individual cars for transportation?

Most of us would rather not rent a car and drive so taxi/car services/uber will be our go to if the bus doesn't work out. Any suggestions on companies to look into for a car service?

Thanks for your help!

I would also check with your cruise line; they may have a bus partner.

Here in Miami, we have Academy which does a lot of charters and I believe they operate in Orlando as well.

ETA: My DD's high school has used Academy for their charter trips to Orlando for years and has had very good service.

Mears ......

and this could turn out pretty funny: MEARS will use the DCL buses for charter work on days DCL isn't using them

our church booked buses thru MEARS to take kids to 'church camp' and with everyone in the church parking lot here comes 4 Disney Cruise Line buses. Kids freaked ... they thought they were being surprised with a Disney Cruise instead of camp! NOT :confused3

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest