Build your own light saber??

Marymc001

Earning My Ears
Okay so, I saw some things about the build your own light saber at Disney world and just had like 2 questions-
1) does the light saber go into the hilt all the way? In one picture I saw it still had the lowest part of the extendable thing out and I was wondering if that was just how the kid was holding it or if the saber was stuck out like that.
2) how big are the single blade sabers?

Thanks!!

It does not go all the way in. I would guess that they are about 3ft long, fully extended. Fully collapsed, probably a little over a foot. DS is asleep, and I don't know where his is to measure. I am sure there will be others who see this in the morning and respond. Once Upon a Toy at Disney Springs and Tataouine Traders at DHS have this. Disney Springs doesn't have a line, but DHS can have a significant line.

They come back apart really easily too. My husband disassembled them to carry in his backpack the rest of the day.

They definitely make cool sounds. I can't remember about the lighting up part.

You can also now do Build Your Own Droid in DHS. There's also another shop in MK Tomorrowland but when I went last year the parts selection wasn't as good as the store at DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter