BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wee after a lot of back and forth, it looks like another couple will be joining us at CSR for our trip. (Even though they haven't made reservations yet). We spent last night looking through photos and are thinking of requesting ranchos 6b. Are we crazy? It seems like nobody ever requests Ranchos. Our main thinking was that it will be a little set apart from the convention (1500 forest rangers), not a super bad walk to Siestas to fill up mugs. And we could hop a bus to get breakfast if we need to. Does that sound right. I've never stayed there before and I'm just guessing based on the maps.

6B has some great views for standard views! I enjoy that building.

It only takes me about 7 minutes to walk from the Main Building to 6B. It's very nice and quiet back there.

It's a date if we don't cancel (we'll be there the 20th through 26th if we shorten trip or the 20th through 29th if we don't). I think that would be great fun!

We'll have to hit either Siestas or the Laguna Bar for a drink. I just talked my best friend into Deluxe Dining and I am praying my stomach won't be too full for some cocktails! HAHA I just put 2 tickers into my signature and looking at them makes me want to jump out of my skin...I'll be at CSR 3 times this year. That is the best feeling ever. ;)

The fountains are in the Casitas section (where Mark and I always stay).

Now I am torn, which one to stay, I am sure its pretty quite in either section?? Kind of nice in being able to relax in quite away from the busy parks from time to time....I am guessing that both are referb'd?

Now time to decide, Casitas or Cabanas???? :confused3

Now I am torn, which one to stay, I am sure its pretty quite in either section?? Kind of nice in being able to relax in quite away from the busy parks from time to time....I am guessing that both are referb'd?

Now time to decide, Casitas or Cabanas???? :confused3

Mark, what am I going to do with you? Have you NOT been paying attention? Too much time thinking about FOOD!

All of the Cabanas are done.

Ranchos 6A and 6B are done (this leaves 7A and 7B).

Casitas 1, 2 and 3's fourth floors are done; all of Casitas 4 is done (this leaves the remaining floors of 1, 2 and 3 and Casitas 5 which is next to be started).

All of the rehab should be done by October 09. You are going in September so it should be more than 3/4 of the way done by then.

All sections are quiet. Ranchos are REALLY quiet because they are secluded...so I'm told.

Now, next time, pay attention in class! :rotfl2:

Mark, what am I going to do with you? Have you NOT been paying attention? Too much time thinking about FOOD!

All of the Cabanas are done.

Ranchos 6A and 6B are done (this leaves 7A and 7B).

Casitas 1, 2 and 3's fourth floors are done; all of Casitas 4 is done (this leaves the remaining floors of 1, 2 and 3 and Casitas 5 which is next to be started).

All of the rehab should be done by October 09. You are going in September so it should be more than 3/4 of the way done by then.

All sections are quiet. Ranchos are REALLY quiet because they are secluded...so I'm told.

Now, next time, pay attention in class! :rotfl2:

Thank you Kathy, I am sorry for not taking notes, it will not happen again..erh...... until after Sept!!!! :)

6B has some great views for standard views! I enjoy that building.

It only takes me about 7 minutes to walk from the Main Building to 6B. It's very nice and quiet back there.

The theme is really what sold my friends on that section.

My trip is definitely on!!! We were pretty sure we could save up enough, but then DH just got a call and has found a new job!!! He starts next week!! He's been unemployed since Christmas Eve. :cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

My trip is definitely on!!! We were pretty sure we could save up enough, but then DH just got a call and has found a new job!!! He starts next week!! He's been unemployed since Christmas Eve. :cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

Same here my wife LOVES the theme at CSR, thus we are going!!

Congrads on your DH new job, that is GREAT NEWS!!!

I'd like to share in the excitement...I just got a job offer today as well! Yay! :cool1:

And I am having the same problem as you, MarkinNM. I can't decide which section to stay in. When I made the reservations I requested a renovated room in either Cabanas 8B or 9A, or Casitas 4.

Out of all of the buildings, does anyone have any advice about which is the quietest? It seems like the Cabanas might have more families with kids.

Thanks again!

Well it's get a new job day because I got a new job too! LOL Get to use this one to stash $$ for our next CSR trip!

I'd like to share in the excitement...I just got a job offer today as well! Yay! :cool1:

And I am having the same problem as you, MarkinNM. I can't decide which section to stay in. When I made the reservations I requested a renovated room in either Cabanas 8B or 9A, or Casitas 4.

Out of all of the buildings, does anyone have any advice about which is the quietest? It seems like the Cabanas might have more families with kids.

Thanks again!

I guess it depends on the season...I always have stayed in Casitas 4---Its our favorite . Seems that people stay in that pool late at night and you can hear noise throughout the day with the traffic to the fitness center. BUT I am sure it would be the same in most sections with a pool close by. Cabanas was VERY quiet for us in January..then again I maybe saw 2 people swim the whole trip (it was only really warm 1 day) . So if you are near a pool or a main building (aka Fitness Center or El Centro) you will hear noise and notice more kids.

Ok, so out of the four choices, I should go with 8B? No quiet pool, and at least a LITTLE separated from the other buildings? Thank you so much for the insight. I think it will be beautiful no matter what building we get!

I just paid 1/2 the amount due for my June trip and I'll be paid in full on Friday. Since all of the regular view rooms for the 4/3 offer was booked for our dates, we have a water view. I've requested a room in the Cabanas section--I hope I get it.

Come on June!!! The wait is practically killing me to get to CSR. :goodvibes

Congratulations! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter