BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JamesLynn, I have a question for you -

This assumes that I can still book Free Dining for me and my d. But I want to arrive a couple of days before she does. Is this possible, or do we both really have to check in at the same time?

Thank you!

Here are a few pictures from our stay last week. I will post more as I get organized and back to reality!

P1000466.jpg

P1000594.jpg

P1000229.jpg

Here are a few pictures from our stay last week. I will post more as I get organized and back to reality!

P1000466.jpg

P1000594.jpg

P1000229.jpg

Great photos! Thank you for sharing.

Is it okay with you if I copy and paste them into the official CSR photo thread?

The trick is not only how to make time fly now, but how to make it stop once you are there! Have a great trip! :goodvibes

ha, that's very true, it always goes by too fast!! Thanks!!

I've been keeping myself busy by doing my spring cleaning, nothing like coming home to a SPOTLESS house. Now only if my children would keep it clean from now until we leave! :banana:

Quick question: is the picture above with the single hammock in the Casitas section? Are all the hammocks neat this section like that? I was really looking forward to some more sand under my toes...may have to change my request (even though it is JUST a request!).

Thanks!

Was at CSR last week (4/18-4/25) and thought it was great! After doing some research here, we had requested a room in Cabana 8a and got it. DS(10) and DD(7) wanted to be close to the Dig Site Pool and DH and I wanted to be close to a bus stop. The rooms had queen size beds that were confortable and I loved their pillows. There were plenty of room for the 4 of us. All in all, I'm really happy we picked this resort for our first trip.

I love seeing all the beautiful pictures. We have always stayed off site and for the first time will be staying on site at CSR.

Wee after a lot of back and forth, it looks like another couple will be joining us at CSR for our trip. (Even though they haven't made reservations yet). We spent last night looking through photos and are thinking of requesting ranchos 6b. Are we crazy? It seems like nobody ever requests Ranchos. Our main thinking was that it will be a little set apart from the convention (1500 forest rangers), not a super bad walk to Siestas to fill up mugs. And we could hop a bus to get breakfast if we need to. Does that sound right. I've never stayed there before and I'm just guessing based on the maps.

Quick question: is the picture above with the single hammock in the Casitas section? Are all the hammocks neat this section like that? I was really looking forward to some more sand under my toes...may have to change my request (even though it is JUST a request!).

Thanks!

The hammock in that picture is in the Cabanas section...there are several there, but only one in the Casitas.

Was at CSR last week (4/18-4/25) and thought it was great! After doing some research here, we had requested a room in Cabana 8a and got it. DS(10) and DD(7) wanted to be close to the Dig Site Pool and DH and I wanted to be close to a bus stop. The rooms had queen size beds that were confortable and I loved their pillows. There were plenty of room for the 4 of us. All in all, I'm really happy we picked this resort for our first trip.

Glad you had a good trip at the CSR!

I love seeing all the beautiful pictures. We have always stayed off site and for the first time will be staying on site at CSR.

Congratulations on your first onsite visit--and so glad you chose CSR!

Wee after a lot of back and forth, it looks like another couple will be joining us at CSR for our trip. (Even though they haven't made reservations yet). We spent last night looking through photos and are thinking of requesting ranchos 6b. Are we crazy? It seems like nobody ever requests Ranchos. Our main thinking was that it will be a little set apart from the convention (1500 forest rangers), not a super bad walk to Siestas to fill up mugs. And we could hop a bus to get breakfast if we need to. Does that sound right. I've never stayed there before and I'm just guessing based on the maps.

People tend not to pick the Ranchos because it is the furthest from the main building and set back. DH and I are actually thinking of asking for Cabanas or Ranchos for a change of scenery on our next visit (we've stayed seven times in the Casitas). You will be close to Siestas and it really isn't that far of a walk to the main building...maybe 15 minutes max if even that.

VERY NICE!!!

That sunset photo is awesome!!!

What part of the resort did you stay in??

We were in Cabanas 8A. Location was great with 2 kids as we were very close to the Dig Site which was important for us.

Thanks!

Single hammock was in Casitas. There was sand under each one that I remember seeing but the "beach" area with more sand is in front of Cabanas. If you like the location and look of Casitas you can always request that section and just walk over to Cabanas

Thanks for the pics! We need more pics in this thread! I don't like always traveling over to the resort pics thread to get my fix.

Those pics are fabulous!

So happy those who just returned had a great stay and how exciting for those who are looking forward to a stay at CSR!! :goodvibes

Happy Planning!! :dance3:

We were in Cabanas 8A. Location was great with 2 kids as we were very close to the Dig Site which was important for us.

Single hammock was in Casitas. There was sand under each one that I remember seeing but the "beach" area with more sand is in front of Cabanas. If you like the location and look of Casitas you can always request that section and just walk over to Cabanas

Are the rooms in the Cabanas referb'd?

I can see my kids asking to go to the pool all the time, that was a awesome pic, have anymore you care to share??

Thanks!

I believe most of the hammocks are in the Cabanas section. We need a smiley face in a hammock! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter