• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback Free DDP and Discounted Deluxe DDP Promotion

We just got back from 10 nights at POFQ. I booked the bounceback on the 26th... 10 nights (9/21 - 10/1, 2008) at POR for next year.

OT: Howdy, neighbor, and thanks for the goodies! We did use them, and then passed some of our own on to another DIS-er.

As soon as we checked in we booked the bounceback for another 14 days next year (9/6-9/20 at POFQ). Better update my ticker! And thanks to all you DIS-ers who gave us the heads up about the bounceback.

OT: Howdy, neighbor, and thanks for the goodies! We did use them, and then passed some of our own on to another DIS-er.

As soon as we checked in we booked the bounceback for another 14 days next year (9/6-9/20 at POFQ). Better update my ticker! And thanks to all you DIS-ers who gave us the heads up about the bounceback.
Hello there! Happy to hear my care package didn't go to waste, LOL. My mom thought I was crazy.

Hello there! Happy to hear my care package didn't go to waste, LOL. My mom thought I was crazy.

Well, since you're a DIS-er, on some level you probably are, but that's another story. ;) Since we'll be leaving just before you arrive next year, maybe we'll have to send a care package over to Riverside for you. Then your mom can think I'm crazy, too. :rotfl2: You can just tell her it's from one of those nutty people who stopped her out in front of your room and started babbling DIS-speak at her.

We bounced back for next Sept. with free dining, and upgraded to the Deluxe.
The tip is not included in the deluxe for '08, but the appetizer is included. You also get a free refillable mug for each person on the plan. It cost us $32 per person per day to upgrade.

We bounced back for next Sept. with free dining, and upgraded to the Deluxe.
The tip is not included in the deluxe for '08, but the appetizer is included. You also get a free refillable mug for each person on the plan. It cost us $32 per person per day to upgrade.

I may upgrade for our trip as well. But just have to find out how the TS credits really work. How many per person/day. popcorn::

I may upgrade for our trip as well. But just have to find out how the TS credits really work. How many per person/day. popcorn::

I believe you get three TS a day. That means, breakfast at Chef Mickey's, lunch at Crystal Palace & Dinner at 'Ohana. How fabulous! popcorn:: I think we'll try to eat light in the morning (maybe just coffee) and then have a nice lunch somewhere and then do a 2TS dinner like CG or Narcoosee's. I'm thrilled at this idea! We'll get to try a lot of places we haven't been. Like Jiko, Yachtsman, oh the list keeps getting longer!:lmao:

Now the wait begins. Does anyone remember where the site is that calculates the date that you can make ADRs? Something like 180+10?? I have never been able to take advantage of it since we have booked in April or May and it was already too late for some of the restaurants..

Thanks!

I'm not sure if this has already been asked and answered (and I apologize in advance if it has) but I was looking at potentially taking a trip to Disney next year to catch the F&WF. My boyfriend and I are going to be in our final year at school (undergrad for him, doctoral for me) so the savings on the dining piece would be an added bonus. (Personally, I'd just upgrade to Deluxe Dining.)

From what I'm seeing, the F&WF starts September 26th. Most likely, we wouldn't be in until the 28th and then would check out on the 3rd. If we came in under the free dining, would we be able to have it grandfather past the end date?

Edit note: I noticed that the free dining offer ending date seems to vary in the posts. If the final day was the 27th, we would be willing to come in a day early to take advantage since rarely are other discounts offered during this period.

When we booked our bounceback for Sept. 2008, the CM told me we had to book our WHOLE trip, prior to 9-28-08 in order to be eligible for free dining. As far as I know, they never offer free dining during the F&WF.We had to move our reservation to 9-20-08 to 9-27-08( I tried to book 9-27-08 to
10-4-08, with and the CM said uh-uh no way)

I think your CM was mistaken. I was able to book 9/21 - 10/1 with no problem. Those were the same dates I had this year as well, with free dining for the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter