Bounce back 2017?

Is the bounceback rate better than the general public discount offered throughout the year? The current summer promotion offers the same 30% off deluxe and 25% off moderate. Why book bounce back??

Because it is easier to book a room on bounceback than on the public offers.
Also, the resorts that rarely get a discount or has a smaller discount during the public offer, like POFQ, are part of this offer. In the past the BB % were better, but just like the AP discounts they are now not any better. Returning guests do not seem to be much of a priority for WDW.

Bounce back offers for 2017 room only discounts should come out mid October. They usually include all the resorts but often exclude or limit certain types of rooms. So all deluxe resorts and deluxe villas would be 30% off, moderate resorts would be 25% off and value resorts would be 20% off.

2016 bounce back

January 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28, 31-February 4
February 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-March 3
March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxes

480f85ed-e19e-4cd4-82a7-ef993d31f95d_zpspw4c65wl.jpg

2016%20bounce%20back_zps0jhxhg3r.jpg

8730e253-2f26-4f2d-8158-ba8ab38c5a24_zpsafq77io5.jpg

Wait are my eyes deceiving me or is Grand Floridian Villas finally not on the "excluded" list?!?!? If it's in the offer, I will finally be able to stay there :rainbow::rainbow:

If we are not staying in the resorts right now could we still use the information included in the flyer that was posted on the BB? I am going to the Contemporary July 19th-25th, 2016 and the current discount was 25%. The 30% discount seems better. I use to get the pin codes but no longer have. I don't know why.

If we are not staying in the resorts right now could we still use the information included in the flyer that was posted on the BB? I am going to the Contemporary July 19th-25th, 2016 and the current discount was 25%. The 30% discount seems better. I use to get the pin codes but no longer have. I don't know why.

No. You have to be staying at a resort to use a BB offer for another trip.

Wouldn't everyone do this if they don't actually have to stay there to get the discount. Just sayin.

Ugh I hope so. We really want to do a BB but planning to go within 13 weeks of leaving is absurd for us. We don't have the vacation time or the money for that! Oh well we will probably go without Disney next year if not

Ugh I hope so. We really want to do a BB but planning to go within 13 weeks of leaving is absurd for us. We don't have the vacation time or the money for that! Oh well we will probably go without Disney next year if not

If Disney follows the same pattern as previous years, you most likely will not see 2017 room only discounts come out until mid/late October.

When I called for the BB offer last Fall (staying at POP), the pkg offer for either the POP or an AS was a good $300 more than what I was paying at the time. When I asked why the BB offer was so much more, the rather uninterested agent seemed to verbally shrug and stated, "prices go up every year. You'd better just take it." I did not take it. Maybe there were some great deals to grab in the past, but nothing in the Values last Fall.

Is the bounceback rate better than the general public discount offered throughout the year? The current summer promotion offers the same 30% off deluxe and 25% off moderate. Why book bounce back??

Also - the discount for the general public for fall and winter hasn't been announced. You can book bounce back now and not have to wonder what the discount will be for the general public.

So when do BB typically switch from current year to the next year? Like August 2016 can book some kind of discount for 2017 or not anything until late October?

So when do BB typically switch from current year to the next year? Like August 2016 can book some kind of discount for 2017 or not anything until late October?
Usually not anything until mid-October. The August BB will be for the remainder of 2016.

I just returned from wdw and forgot to check the bounce back. Does anyone know what the current bounce back is?

Usually not anything until mid-October. The August BB will be for the remainder of 2016.
Thanks! Guess we will be watching for discounts like Hawks again next year. Do they really sell many Bb in September like that? I could've sworn someone told me the got a BB for this year last September

Thanks! Guess we will be watching for discounts like Hawks again next year. Do they really sell many Bb in September like that? I could've sworn someone told me the got a BB for this year last September

They may have received a FD BB that has come out mid/late August covering late August and September dates for the following year. It may not even cover all of September, can't remember as it's been a while since we've taken advantage of this particular BB offer.

Is anyone there now? Is anything still available for OCt. 2016? Looking for Yacht or Beach Club. thanks!

They may have received a FD BB that has come out mid/late August covering late August and September dates for the following year. It may not even cover all of September, can't remember as it's been a while since we've taken advantage of this particular BB offer.
Thank you! We will just have to wait to find out I guess! A BB would just make our 2017 trip less stressful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter