BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS & COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS: Wilderness Lodge DVC Expansion Thread

I am interested in booking at Copper Creek. I am confused, where are the villas that are not cabins located?

They have taken over all the south wing of the main lodge - aka Disney's Wilderness Lodge. WL just got halved and the other half are now the studios, 1BR's, 2BR's and GV's for CCV.

Is the Copper Creek Springs Pool the old WL pool renamed? Or is there a new pool for the CCV in addition to the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool?

Is the Copper Creek Springs Pool the old WL pool renamed? Or is there a new pool for the CCV in addition to the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool?

Yes, Copper Creek Springs pool is the old WL pool. They tore out the old Hidden Springs pool that was by the old VWL and put in a new, larger one that is called Boulder Ridge Cove pool.

Last edited:
I am interested in booking at Copper Creek. I am confused, where are the villas that are not cabins located?
The entire south wing of the main Lodge will now contain the new Copper Creek rooms. That's the section of the Lodge that sits on the side where the Mercantile and guest check in are located. Those and the cabins compose the entirety of Copper Creek Villas & Cabins. The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge (VWL) are located in the building to the right of the main Lodge. DVC now calls them Boulder Ridge Villas--I do not and will not. ;)

There are photos floating around of walk throughs of the 2 bed lock off model for CCV...Saw it on Facebook this morning...

The entire south wing of the main Lodge will now contain the new Copper Creek rooms. That's the section of the Lodge that sits on the side where the Mercantile and guest check in are located. Those and the cabins compose the entirety of Copper Creek Villas & Cabins. The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge (VWL) are located in the building to the right of the main Lodge. DVC now calls them Boulder Ridge Villas--I do not and will not. ;)

And if we say Hidden Springs pool we'll also know what we're talking about! :teeth: Still can't imagine bubblers in the "quarry" but I keep crossing my fingers.

Yes, Copper Creek Springs pool is the old WL pool. They tore out the old Hidden Springs pool that was by the old VWL and put in a new, larger one that is called Boulder Ridge Cove pool.

Great to know the new name, Hidden Springs was our favorite pool, my DD learned to swim in that pool :cloud9:. Will al WL guests be able to use it or only if you are staying in Copper Creek I wonder?

We will see if this link works to more pics of CCV:
http://allears.net/acc/g-copper-creek-villas.htm

Yeah it worked...Pics of a studio and 2 bedroom...

Thanks for posting, wow the rooms look amazing!:D

I still haven't booked our August trip, my travel dates are 8/23-8/28, I would love to book WL but I'm wondering how much construction would be going on by then.

If only I knew that the new Boulder Ridge (formerly Hidden Spring Quiet pool) would be completed by then, that would make all the difference!

I still haven't booked our August trip, my travel dates are 8/23-8/28, I would love to book WL but I'm wondering how much construction would be going on by then.

If only I knew that the new Boulder Ridge (formerly Hidden Spring Quiet pool) would be completed by then, that would make all the difference!

It is reported that the new pool will open in July

FYI, as of 8 am this morning (March 21) CCV is now bookable for cash from Disney. And we are booked for our December stay ! :-) Switched from WL Courtyard View to CCV Deluxe Studio with walkin shower (yes, that is a bookable category).

For our dates, the Deluxe Studios were $463 and $489 depending on the night; compared to $431 for WL Courtyard. 1 Bedroom villa $664. 2 bedroom $1206. 3 bedroom Grand Villla $2196. Cabin $2086.67.

Here are the description details

Deluxe Studio
Views of Pool, Bay Lake, Woodlands, Courtyard, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
Sleeps up to 4 Adults

Deluxe Studio with Walk In Shower
Views of Pool, Bay Lake, Woodlands, Courtyard, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Sleeps up to 4 Adults

1 Bedroom Villa
Sleeps up to 4 Adults

2 Bedroom Villa
1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
Sleeps up to 8 Adults

3 Bedroom Grand Villa
Views of Pool, Bay Lake or Courtyard
1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
Sleeps up to 12 Adults

Cabin
Views of Bay Lake
1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Bunk-Size Pull-Down Bed and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair
Sleeps up to 8 Adults

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter