BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS & COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS: Wilderness Lodge DVC Expansion Thread

So BR was not involved in any of this construction. Just the South Wing and DVC pool. My only hope is that folks who are booked at BR and waitlisted for CS make room for me lol. I should have been more on top of things and waitlisted CR on 4/26. My odds would probably be greater getting in there. Bummer.

Could anyone let me know what they are doing with the Woods view category at WL? I cannot find it as an option on the Disney Website. The rooms that face the contemporary and MK..are they going to considered club level now? The only categories I see on the Disney site is Standard, courtyard, bunk bed courtyard, club level and deluxe club level. Woods view doesn't even show up as "unavailable".

Could anyone let me know what they are doing with the Woods view category at WL? I cannot find it as an option on the Disney Website. The rooms that face the contemporary and MK..are they going to considered club level now? The only categories I see on the Disney site is Standard, courtyard, bunk bed courtyard, club level and deluxe club level. Woods view doesn't even show up as "unavailable".

Currently (during the construction) there are only two bookable views for the regular rooms at WL, which are Standard and Courtyard view. The rooms that were previously considered Woods View on the North side of the North wing are still in use, and available with Standard view reservations. Here is a map of the current bookable view situation:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-and-questions-thread.3372315/#post-52944220

Many of us expect that Woods View will return after the construction, and this is supported by the fact it still shows up on reservation sites outside of the US.

Currently (during the construction) there are only two bookable views for the regular rooms at WL, which are Standard and Courtyard view. The rooms that were previously considered Woods View on the North side of the North wing are still in use, and available with Standard view reservations. Here is a map of the current bookable view situation:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-and-questions-thread.3372315/#post-52944220

Many of us expect that Woods View will return after the construction, and this is supported by the fact it still shows up on reservation sites outside of the US.

Thank you so much! We are looking to book May 2018 so perhaps when they release the 2018 rates the Woods view category will return?!?

Hi Just switched from the beach club to copper creek booked a deluxe studio. I'm slightly worried about the lack of closet space in the studio everything else about the new rooms and being at WL trumped that but do you think you could store luggage under neath the bed????

Hi Just switched from the beach club to copper creek booked a deluxe studio. I'm slightly worried about the lack of closet space in the studio everything else about the new rooms and being at WL trumped that but do you think you could store luggage under neath the bed????

I saw early reporting about CCV that the platform beds were high enough for luggage to be stored under, but haven't seen any further info, like someone on a tour taking a pic with a tape measure showing how high the underneath is ...

SW

I saw early reporting about CCV that the platform beds were high enough for luggage to be stored under, but haven't seen any further info, like someone on a tour taking a pic with a tape measure showing how high the underneath is ...

SW

I'm somewhat paranoid about putting my luggage underneath the bed (paranoia over possible bed bugs unlikely i know just in my head) but with the lack of closet space not sure where you would put your luggage in that room?

My family does not unpack but rather we live out of our suitcases for the duration of the trip. We keep our suitcases near our bed, on a luggage rack or table. Since I'm always the one by the wall I keep mine standing in the corner.

I look at it this way, the room is for sleeping and down time. No need for it to be picture perfect, just livable. Of utmost priority is making sure relatives do not have our room number to come see the mess :D

I know I read it somewhere but can't find it now, any idea on how many 1 bedroom villas there will be at Copper Creek. My window for booking is opening soon and wondering what my odds are. thanks

@WDWKOOK did I read here about the trash and towel/full clean schedule? Reason I ask is because I thought I read trash and towel is on day 4 and full clean on day 8...but for us this week it was the opposite. Not sure if it is because we had 9 days total (8 nights) so they will be doing a full clean tomorrow as we are checking out...but I just thought I would post that info in case I read it here.

Also, we will be looking to buy resale at BRV when we find the right contract. We loved our time here.

No luck today on booking, Copper Creek will have to wait until another trip >:(

If booking through Disney, only units not declared to the DVC association will be in inventory. If booking with a DVC member, only units added to the DVC association will be in inventory. The inventory is separate.

:earsboy: Bill

@WDWKOOK did I read here about the trash and towel/full clean schedule? Reason I ask is because I thought I read trash and towel is on day 4 and full clean on day 8...but for us this week it was the opposite. Not sure if it is because we had 9 days total (8 nights) so they will be doing a full clean tomorrow as we are checking out...but I just thought I would post that info in case I read it here.

Also, we will be looking to buy resale at BRV when we find the right contract. We loved our time here.

On an 8 night stay on DVC points you should have a Full Clean on day 4 and Trash & Towel on day 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter