Booking paid activities at 90 days- payment due immediately?

DisneyLove2015

Mouseketeer
Trying to figure out- if I want to book the Princess Tea for my daughter when our booking window opens, does it require full payment at the time of booking or is it charged to our room once on board?

My daughter has gift cards from her birthday and Christmas to go towards her tea party so trying to figure out best way to handle this.

Thanks!

Onboard activities are not charged until you are onboard the ship. So, you can bring your daughter’s gift cards to Guest Services on your first night to pay for the Tea. (It doesn’t have to be the first night, but when your onboard account reaches a certain amount, a credit card on file will be charged.)

Onboard activities are not charged until you are onboard the ship. So, you can bring your daughter’s gift cards to Guest Services on your first night to pay for the Tea. (It doesn’t have to be the first night, but when your onboard account reaches a certain amount, a credit card on file will be charged.)
Thanks. We did a whiskey tasting last cruise but I couldn’t remember if I pre paid or not. Thank you!!

This is true in most cases, but not all. My wife and I did the first Bermuda cruise this past fall and one of our daughters and her family of 6 accompanied us. We booked a Private pontoon with captain for up to 10, and I was surprised that that excursion (BR18) required payment at the time of booking and was non-cancel-able. I think they actually gave us 24 hours to make the payment, but until I gave our TA the payment info, our cruise was no longer considered PIF and I could make no further changes.

This is true in most cases, but not all. My wife and I did the first Bermuda cruise this past fall and one of our daughters and her family of 6 accompanied us. We booked a Private pontoon with captain for up to 10, and I was surprised that that excursion (BR18) required payment at the time of booking and was non-cancel-able. I think they actually gave us 24 hours to make the payment, but until I gave our TA the payment info, our cruise was no longer considered PIF and I could make no further changes.

But the uber pricey private things are by far the exception to the rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter