• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Booking into 2013

it varies.

for early 2013, you can book at rack rate depending on the date.

once rates are released, you can modify your booking.

You can call and book at rack rate now and try to modify it if discunts are available.Dates online might not be up yet.I know for my dates the end of Jan 2013 , they aren't online yet and last year( the same dates) I couldn;'t book online till August

I've been calling every night and each operator I get says, "we thought we'd have them by now." They can book up to mid January as of now. The good news is that no one else can book, either, so everything is open ;)

Tonite's operator said it would be 2-3 more weeks before they have spring/summer rates. Not sure why.

I've been calling every night and each operator I get says, "we thought we'd have them by now." They can book up to mid January as of now. The good news is that no one else can book, either, so everything is open ;)

Tonite's operator said it would be 2-3 more weeks before they have spring/summer rates. Not sure why.

Thanks I called tonight as well and that is the same answer I'm getting. The operator even told me she is waiting like us cause she needs to make a reservation as well.

Quick update. Still no dates available, not even rack rate rooms. They haven't released them yet. Checking nightly.

I called again today and they said it will be soon. The lady said they are told to keep track of the amount of calls for 2013 dates.

Ok, tonite's agent told me they'll have them by end of july or early august. She also said that they would be available online at the same time as calling. Screw it, I'm still gonna call them.

UPDATE.....I booked my room for the end of April 2013 today.:banana: had to call it is not online yet.

good to know but man this sucks! I left my wallet at work and can't give them my card until at least tomorrow :sad2: Thanks for the info.

I am booked for the end of April I would try again :confused3

huh. That is odd, although I was trying for May 1-4. It wasn't available and I asked how far out they could book. She punched in random dates and said she found rooms through March. Maybe she didn't try april. This was at the Hard Rock. Which hotel did you book?

Wallet not at work. Completely lost. Have to wait for replacement cards now before I can book.

huh. That is odd, although I was trying for May 1-4. It wasn't available and I asked how far out they could book. She punched in random dates and said she found rooms through March. Maybe she didn't try april. This was at the Hard Rock. Which hotel did you book?

Wallet not at work. Completely lost. Have to wait for replacement cards now before I can book.

I booked HRH kids suite club level maybe they are only taking bookings to the end of April.

I booked earlier today over the phone for early January. Rack rate was a pleasant surprise (for RPH) over Disney's deluxes! In any event, the very friendly person who assisted with the reservation did encourage me to call down the line re discounts/AAA rates given the time of year. Still can't book for these dates online.

Rack rate was a pleasant surprise (for RPH) over Disney's deluxes! In any event, the very friendly person who assisted with the reservation did encourage me to call down the line re discounts/AAA rates given the time of year.

How much was the rack rate? So they'll adjust the price later without losing the reservation? I saw may 2012 rooms at HRH for under $200 and am hoping to find that for 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter