Boo Bash Night Question

DisneFamily

Earning My Ears
We have MK days planned (and reservations) on the same day as the Boo Bash. We do not plan on attending the Boo Bash this year. It looks like the BB starts at 9:00 these days. Does anyone know what time we are permitted to stay in the park until before we have to leave? Just want to plan and adjust accordingly. Thank you!

We have MK days planned (and reservations) on the same day as the Boo Bash. We do not plan on attending the Boo Bash this year. It looks like the BB starts at 9:00 these days. Does anyone know what time we are permitted to stay in the park until before we have to leave? Just want to plan and adjust accordingly. Thank you!
Once the park hours are released it would just be closing time. They wont close the park early for the After Hours event. so if its 8am-9pm normal park goers are good till 9pm and Fireworks would prolly be at 8pm with this fake scenario

Also, would they still do Happily Ever After on these evenings?
no they will be doing Enchanted once oct.1st Happily Ever After is on a break for 18 months :( But normal day guests will have access to the show which will still happen on AH nights.

Once the park hours are released it would just be closing time. They wont close the park early for the After Hours event. so if its 8am-9pm normal park goers are good till 9pm and Fireworks would prolly be at 8pm with this fake scenario
I am seeing park hours reduced to 8:30 on the nights of Boo Bash in September and had a similar question. Right now, I have MK on Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday currently. In either case, I would have dinner reservations between 6:30 and 7:00. I am trying to figure out if I should keep it as is or if I should switch it to Epcot on Tuesday and MK on Wednesday.

Is there an impact to daytime crowds on days that have after hours events? (Maybe it is better to go on a day if others will avoid due to having tickets for Boo Bash or because it is a "shorter" day.)
Will the Happily Ever After be pushed up as well? If so, any guess as to how much? (If we finish dinner around 7:45 at Liberty Tree Tavern, will we just have time to make it to the castle area, watch the show and then it will be time to leave?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter