Boma changes?

Tara8595

DIS Veteran
Mom just got back from a trip and told me that the menu at Boma was different, offering much less than usual, including dropping the soups from 5 to 3 and only offering 2 carving meats (no pork) instead of usual 3. Was this a fluke? Or is the new Boma more limited than it used to be? Going next week so interested in others' opinions. Thanks.

I'm interested to hear as well, we'll be headed that way towards the end of the month and we're so excited about Boma, I hope it hasn't changed!

Mom just got back from a trip and told me that the menu at Boma was different, offering much less than usual, including dropping the soups from 5 to 3 and only offering 2 carving meats (no pork) instead of usual 3. Was this a fluke? Or is the new Boma more limited than it used to be? Going next week so interested in others' opinions. Thanks.

I really hope not!!!

Please someone find out!!!

This is one of our all time favorite places to eat! And I LOVE the soups! Menu posted on Allears.net (updated 2/13) still includes 3 meats. I am curious about changes as well.

We were just at Boma a couple weeks ago and we didn't see any changes from all the times we've eaten there before. I didn't count the soups, but it seemed like the usual amount to me. My dh is the one that loves Boma so much that it is a 'must do' ressie for him. It's ok by me, but not near as much into the salads and soups as he is.

They are laying new floor in the kitchen. Part of the kitchen is blocked off while their doing so. So they did only have 3 soups. Not sure how long it will take, but they didn't want to close.

They are laying new floor in the kitchen. Part of the kitchen is blocked off while their doing so. So they did only have 3 soups. Not sure how long it will take, but they didn't want to close.

AH - makes sense. THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter