• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG new test lunch res online?

The FP is for lunch, a reservation is for dinner. We didn't want to eat there for dinner. I did use the "secret link", but it didn't ask for my reservation number. I logged in and it brought up the days we're there. Hope that makes sense. I am neither an expert nor a veteran.

And lunch is much cheaper for the same overall experience, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi everyone,
I have been watching this post for a month now for dates to open. when i seen the post that somebody booked for Feb.28 i started doing a happy dance. as that is the day we arrive. I did try it for that day and it worked. I could book it. so i am impatiently waiting for the first week of march to open. Thanks to everyone that is posting.

ANyone have luck getting one for February 1st yet? It's showing me times for the 2nd, 3rd, etc.... but not the 1st. Surely I'm not too late already...

ANyone have luck getting one for February 1st yet? It's showing me times for the 2nd, 3rd, etc.... but not the 1st. Surely I'm not too late already...
It may be possible it's a system glitch or that for some reason it's not open for lunch fp+ that day. I would say just keep trying and if it doesn't take then you may have to decide if you want to shimmy your plans to another day or try without FP+. That is odd, but it wouldn't be the first time there's been glitches with the Disney websites.

Where do I find the 10 digit hotel reservation number?

Ours shows up at the top of the Reservation page in MDE. Our resort confirmations used to have letters in them; confirmations for this year seem to be all numbers now.

It will also show up in your Itinerary page. Just look at any day you are staying at a resort, it will be at the top of the 'box' with your resort.

I have also seen the number on the Personalize Magic Bands page. Search around MDE, you should see it. :surfweb:

I was able to use the "secret link" to book a FP for my arrival day 2/13. The problem is, I don't land at MCO until 11:55 and we have to be to BOG by 2:05. I'm worried we will not make it. We are checking out on 2/20, which is the day I actually prefer to go, but the system doesn't offer that day to me as an option. The last day it gives me is 2/19. What gives? Anyone else with this issue?

I was able to use the "secret link" to book a FP for my arrival day 2/13. The problem is, I don't land at MCO until 11:55 and we have to be to BOG by 2:05. I'm worried we will not make it. We are checking out on 2/20, which is the day I actually prefer to go, but the system doesn't offer that day to me as an option. The last day it gives me is 2/19. What gives? Anyone else with this issue?

BOG FP Lunch is only set up as a test and only available the first 7 days of your trip. It is currently the only restaurant set up for this lunch FP. This is why it doesn't offer you 2/20, I am guessing it is your 8th day.

I had to change my plans around to set myself up for one on my trip because I also wanted one on my 8th day.

I don't think you will make the current reservation you have.

Good Luck!

Where do I find the 10 digit hotel reservation number?

It is actually 12 digits long, it will look like a dining reservation confirmation number.

Go to MDE and see if you can find your MB confirmation number or on your yellow magical express luggage tags.

Good Luck!

Just saw this posted wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Just back from my stay in the world and wanted to let people know about an issue I encountered using the Be Our Guest Fasspass Pre-order option. I had previously read on the boards how when you checked in, they would confirm your order, and then you would be brought to your table where your meal would be served. This is only true if you are on the Dining Plan or have room charging set up on your account. If you don't have either of those things, you are made to stand in the line with everyone else to pay. And worse, you can only use a cash kiosk to pay, not a credit card kiosk, regardless of how you plan to pay, because they need a human to know that you have a pre-order. So pre-ordering your meal is really pointless, because you end up spending just as much time as if you didn't pre-order, and often more, because you have to stand in the cash line. Hope this will help some people, if only to set the right expectation of how this process works. I have to say that I was very upset when this happened to me because I thought I was going to be brought immediately to my table. If I'd realized how it was going to work, it wouldn't have been nearly so upset.

Just saw this posted wanted to give everyone a heads up! .
That's good info to know but I wonder how she thought that she was going to pay for her meals if she wasn't on the dining plan- eventually she would have had to stand in line because it's still a quick service meal. Perhaps she thought she would do so at the end. Either way- the FP+ is to get you through the line outside and if you are on the dining plan you don't have to do what she did - you just go straight to table.

That's good info to know but I wonder how she thought that she was going to pay for her meals if she wasn't on the dining plan- eventually she would have had to stand in line because it's still a quick service meal. Perhaps she thought she would do so at the end. Either way- the FP+ is to get you through the line outside and if you are on the dining plan you don't have to do what she did - you just go straight to table.

I agree :)

We were not on the dining plan nor did we use a credit card and when we told them we pre- ordered at the door a CM just took us to a register on the side to pay. Added some items and we paid with a GC and we were done.

I was so grateful to skip that long line outside the few minutes to pay were nothing.

about time.Been trying 10 times a day for the last month. i just got my lunch for March 2,2014. i am doing a happy dance. I tried 10 times this morning repeatedly. and finally it came up for me. i am booked. cannot wait to go in this place.Good luck to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter