BOG new test lunch res online?

It's has nothing to do with how much you spend. Just need a reservation number and password. I've gone twice. Looking forward to going in April. Haven't bee a blue to book yet.

My point was just that disney shouldn't have glitches with simple reservations like this especially when people are spending alot of $ to go there. You would think they have the resources to ensure you can use the same email and login to make a reservation.

I have a reservation number and a password and it will not work for me. It did however work this past oct.

My point was just that disney shouldn't have glitches with simple reservations like this especially when people are spending alot of $ to go there. You would think they have the resources to ensure you can use the same email and login to make a reservation.

I have a reservation number and a password and it will not work for me. It did however work this past oct.

the link is a test for select invited guests that was posted here last summer and most DISers have used successfully for months. If it wasn't posted here the majority of those who have used it would have never known about it. It's not a "simple reservation", its a test for certain people that are invited to use it.

We really are not supposed to use the link unless we were invited but Disney is doing nothing to shut it down.

My point was just that disney shouldn't have glitches with simple reservations like this especially when people are spending alot of $ to go there. You would think they have the resources to ensure you can use the same email and login to make a reservation. I have a reservation number and a password and it will not work for me. It did however work this past oct.

I used it twice in dec but had to change username and password to get in now. I can see April now but can make ressie but can not go back in and see it. I keep checking.

I had posted this info earlier in the thread.. change is happening with Dining FP+ - the "secret" test website will no longer necessary to get lunch FP+ for what looks to be more then just BOG

This is from Disney Destinations earlier this week

Don't wait for a table

As a MyMagic+ Guest, you'll be able to confirm Disney FastPass+** arrival times for select Quick-service dining locations up to 60 days before your arrival!

You can even use your smartphone to select your food before you set foot in the restaurant. Then when you arrive, confirm your selections, take a seat and your food will be served. No line, no trays, no hassles

Maybe the reason some can't get back to view reservations on the test site is that with Lunch FP+ at select QS locations on the MDE site at 60 days out - the test site will no longer be valid...

I have made reservations for myself and three kids. There is a chance my DH will be able to meet us that day for lunch. Will I be able to bring him in with us or will they already know how many are in our party? A little sneaky but I'm just hoping we can all have lunch here together. He is not listed on our reservation because he's just in for the day possibly so I can't make the ressie for 5 and just be a party of 4 if he can't make it.

I made a BOG FP reservation about a month ago. A couple of days later we logged back in to make our food selections with no problems. We are leaving a week from today. Yesterday I decided to double check our meal selections and POOF.....no reservation! I think I tried at least 20 times yesterday and 3 times today to enter my reservation details again. Each time I can select a day, a time, make food choices and then when I click on "done" it takes me right back to my day selection screen. If I get out of it and login again, it doesn't show my reservation or option to view or cancel, only to start all over again.

Is anyone else having this problem in the past couple of days.

I made a BOG FP reservation about a month ago. A couple of days later we logged back in to make our food selections with no problems. We are leaving a week from today. Yesterday I decided to double check our meal selections and POOF.....no reservation! I think I tried at least 20 times yesterday and 3 times today to enter my reservation details again. Each time I can select a day, a time, make food choices and then when I click on "done" it takes me right back to my day selection screen. If I get out of it and login again, it doesn't show my reservation or option to view or cancel, only to start all over again. Is anyone else having this problem in the past couple of days.

I had this problem before we went in December. I finally just called to be sure they had our reservation and they did. I think it's a glitch. Also, I think someone said to try clearing your cookies or use a different computer or browser. But if none of that works, just call. Pixie dust! It's a great restaurant.

I am 44 days out and still no luck! Still waiting for the first week of May to open up. Has anyone gotten a reservation for 1st week of May?

Sorry if this had been answered already, but how long does it take you to do the expedited arrival and not the direct to table option? I don't mind waiting a few minutes to order, then a few more after we're seated for the food, it would actually give us some time to explore a bit. However, I don't want to have a FP and still have to wait in line for 20 minutes before ordering, I'd just pre-order if that's the case.

Thanks!

I had a similar problem that some had earlier noted in this thread with regards to letters in your confirmation number.

I actually have a room only reservation for my parents and used that but quickly realized I had a problem in that my parents will not be there the day we want to go to BOG for lunch.

I just called Disney and they cannot change the reservation number associated with the FastPass and are telling me that if I didn't get an invite I will not be able to use the FastPass I made as they are checking reservations against a list of those invited for the test.

Is this true or are they just giving me a bunch of crap?

What is the check in for BOG FastPass like?

...I just called Disney and they cannot change the reservation number associated with the FastPass and are telling me that if I didn't get an invite I will not be able to use the FastPass I made as they are checking reservations against a list of those invited for the test.

Is this true or are they just giving me a bunch of crap?

What is the check in for BOG FastPass like?
That would be something new, if true. Check in is at the front kiosk outside of the castle and just before the entrance to the bridge, on the left. They have ipads and will check your name and the reservation time. If they can't find it, then they will ask you for a copy of the email invite.

Sorry if this had been answered already, but how long does it take you to do the expedited arrival and not the direct to table option? I don't mind waiting a few minutes to order, then a few more after we're seated for the food, it would actually give us some time to explore a bit. However, I don't want to have a FP and still have to wait in line for 20 minutes before ordering, I'd just pre-order if that's the case.

Thanks!

I think you will have at least a 10-15 minute wait no matter what. Even if you have pre-ordered your meal, you still have to go through the line to pay. The pre-ordering saves you no more than 5 to 10 minutes, which is the time you spend inputting your selections on a touch screen. Plus, my experience was, even though I had pre-ordered, there was no record of the meals... Yes, they had my reservation... the pre-ordered meals were not there so I had to do them again.:woohoo:

If they can't find it, then they will ask you for a copy of the email invite.

Well, I never got an email invite. I just went to the website and signed up. So, they may match up the invites to the website and not honor those without an invite.

Is there anyone on here that can verify that they recently, within the last month, have made a fastpass for BOG, did not have an invite, and were able to use that fastpass?

Has anyone used a fast pass here over the last couple of weeks to confirm if they had to show their email invite? We booked a fast pass in December (no invite) and we just gave our name at the podium and went right through. I did have a printout of the confirmation page (which included the fast pass time and food order), but I didn't need it. All they wanted was our name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter