BOG FP+ for May

So excited, got our FP+ BOG reservation for May 12 at 1:30. Cant wait.

Confused now....I confirmed food and time for FP+ went back in to add cupcakes to kids meals(not on DDP) and where it says view details of FP+, its greyed out.. anyone have this problem too?

I have the same issue too. Makes me wonder if I actually have a FP+ or not. :confused3

I have the same issue too. Makes me wonder if I actually have a FP+ or not. :confused3

If view is grayed out, what happens when you click select or replace? Mine is not grayed out but when I click "select or replace" it brings up my dates again and the date I have chosen is already selected with a green checkmark. I would think if you don't have a ressie, you wouldn't have a checkmark there at all.

Plane lands at 12:25.
Have FP+ Lunch scheduled with the end of the window at 2:00pm.
Will we make it?
If we are 30 minutes late will they still let us in?
What say you DisBoards?

:drive:

Thanks everyone who kept up w/checking on it & posted when they saw them opening! :goodvibes

I got mine! Did anyone else have to go back to the previous pages & reselect the same date to get earlier times? When I initially looked at it, the date I wanted had 1:20-1:40 listed twice. The 1st time I went out & back into that date again, it listed the same & then a 12:10 one I believe. The last time it listed 11:10 which I took b/c I wanted to try to get the earliest & did not want to chance it going away. After I booked it, I went to the main screen out of curiosity to see if it would let me choose an earlier time but it listed two 1:20s again so I'm sticking w/what I've got.

So excited!! :hyper:

Is there anywhere else I can find a confimation number to use for the website? We haven't gotten our travel packets yet for our May 13th to 17th trip and the only confimation number I can find is the one with the letters in it.

Is there anywhere else I can find a confimation number to use for the website? We haven't gotten our travel packets yet for our May 13th to 17th trip and the only confimation number I can find is the one with the letters in it.

It's in MDE under My Reservations & Tickets. :)

Plane lands at 12:25.
Have FP+ Lunch scheduled with the end of the window at 2:00pm.
Will we make it?
If we are 30 minutes late will they still let us in?
What say you DisBoards?

:drive:

I don't know about late arrivals in general, but lunch stops at 2:30. Depending on the crowds, they can cut the line early. I also think the latest fastpass time stops at 2:15. If there is another day you are going to be in MK, I'd rebook your fast pass.

woo woo got my fastpass fro be our guest for May 7th. couldnt be more happy. sure will beat standing in that long line to get in!!!

Hi I've been trying to make a fastness for be our guest, I will be in Disney May 3-10. But when I log on the be our guest site I can only make reservations up to April 8. Please help

I have always been able to go back in a view my go but today I can't!?!? I am freaking out! This happen to anyone else?

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. I've been trying a while now with varying levels of failure - but I tried again just now and scored a 12:10 FP+ for May 16th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter