BOG FP+ for May

It only shows two time slots at a time - another poster said to hit refresh when it give you the time choices so it will give you other options. Worked for me though I had to hit refresh 15 times before getting the time I wanted :)

I just got mine! The first time i didn't get the time i wanted - Then i went back to replace and i got the perfect time!! My 17th at 11:30-12 so happy!

i am so thankful for this post!!! This was the last part of my planning! Now i can relax and start the countdown! :) May 17th cant come soon enough!! i hope you all enjoy your trip!

I was able to get one for May 6. Was hoping for May 13, but none of my dates were showing up past the 11. Anyone know why?

Have all of you gotten the actual invites, or just the link from here? Has anyone not getting the actual invite been allowed in? I cannot imagine it will be a problem.

My options end on April 9. I am not able to select any dates beyond that. My trip is scheduled for May 10-16. I have not received an invitation.

Confused now....I confirmed food and time for FP+ went back in to add cupcakes to kids meals(not on DDP) and where it says view details of FP+, its greyed out.. anyone have this problem too?

I have had this same issue. It concerns me a bit. I had a Fastpass+ in September but was always able to see and modify it.

Got time and date I wanted: 1230 on May 4th! BIG SIGH of relief coming from here. Now I can go back to a life before my free time was consumed with BOG FP scouting and obsessing, hmm what did I used to do?!

I am so excited about our May 6th FP+ for BOG from 11:35-12:35 & right afterwards we the Enchanted Tales with Belle FP+ from 12:40-1:40! Talk about perfect timing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter