BOG FP+ for May

I received an invitation and successfully made a FP for BOG but when I login now I am not able to modify or view my reservation. The only button available it Select/replace. Anyone know how to fix this? I did take a screen print of my confirmation after I made the reservation so at least I have that.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I received an invitation and successfully made a FP for BOG but when I login now I am not able to modify or view my reservation. The only button available it Select/replace. Anyone know how to fix this? I did take a screen print of my confirmation after I made the reservation so at least I have that.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

if you got an invitation I would not worry at all. save the e-mail with the invite just in case but I don't think there have been any reports of someone with the invitation being turned away.

FYI, FP+ selections for parades and fireworks was available for my May 12-17 trip today. I hesitated to get one for the nighttime parade at MK because that will keep me from getting additional FP's because mine won't all be used until 9pm. But I went ahead and reserved the nighttime parade because the viewing area is so awesome!

I did not receive an invitation, but made a fastpass+ reservation using the helpful link found here on this thread. I am happy to report that I had absolutely NO problem at all today when I checked in at BOG. They had my reservation in their system, with my food selections in the screen at the first check in desk. When we got to the kiosk to pay however, our meal did not show up there. We re-entered our choices, minus the dessert as we decided at the last minute that we did not want the dessert. When the food arrived, lo and behold there was the beautiful chocolate cupcake that was part of the original order. So, something got mixed up somewhere along the way. When we got back to the resort this afternoon in the middle of a BIG rain storm, I asked for a print out of our magic band charges. What we were charged for was the modified order that we made today, not the original order.

Interesting......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter