BOG for dinner seems impossible

I'm trying to get a dinner ADR for two people in March and it's all booked up already :sad2:
Last Year, our group of 7 had two different reservations one for 3 and one for 4 about 15 minutes apart and so we all went together to the first one and they let us combine them and all have a table together.

I've also heard people having like using the finder on the touringplans site with much success (though I haven't had any success with that as of yet *crossing my fingers* trying to get an ADR for my mom and I at Sci-Fi in early December).

You've really gotta be on when it goes online. I forget the time but its either super late or very early am EST. If you do it then youll have no problem. I usually just book a bunch of stuff and figure out later what I want to keep based on our plans.

I just booked my vacation for WDW for 3/25 - 3/30 last weekend. I started looking for a BOG dinner reservation for any day during our stay and could not find anything. This morning I went on and checked availability and oh my I found one for Sunday 3/26/17 t 6:05pm. I feel so lucky, but the trick is to keep trying and to be lucky!!

I booked my trip today for mid-May, and even though I was inside the 180 day window, I had no trouble booking BOG for lunch on Mother's Day for 4 people. It even offered me choice of times. I assume from this that some of the novelty has worn off. 3 years ago, I got online at 6 am to get a dinner reservation, and the same 2 years ago for lunch. I swore I wouldn't jump through hoops to eat there again (I don't find the food that special), but we're taking our kids this time, and our daughter was just little when the movie came out, so I thought she might enjoy it.

Never give up, never surrender! I managed to find a BOG dinner reservation for my trip this week 4 days in advance and for a reasonable time too! I was shocked I got it even, but all I did was keep searching randomly until it showed up.

I'd suggest checking 1-2 days before the night you want to go (last minute, I know, but very effective) I wanted Akershus really badly during my birthday trip-- no such luck. 36 hours (ish) before my EPCOT day, I had more times available than I could count! A strategy I've heard of before, but never believed. It does work! Good luck and have a great trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter