BOG for dinner seems impossible

Themadhatter21

Mouseketeer
I have been trying every day (all day it what it seems) for a dinner reservation for BOG during MVMCP for a party of 6. Do these reservations ever become available? Tomorrow, I will be 60 days out (fast pass day). Do more reservations open up during fast pass days? Thank you!

I've wanted the same thing for a party of 7 and we're 13 days out and I could never get one. I think it makes it more difficult when you are trying to book during the special events, like we were with the Halloween party.

I empathize. I've been trying to book BOG dinner before MNSSHP on party nights and have had no luck. I've only ever seen one opening for BOG dinner during a party night, so I know it must be tough!!!!

sucks. I assume people book the reservations while they are deciding whether they are going to do the party or not. I am hoping there are a lot of cancellations last minute the day before the party b/c I am trying to do the same thing.

I have never had luck getting last minute dinner ADRs at BOG for a party of six or more. Party of four? No problem. There just aren't that many six tops (and bigger) in there.

Yes, things will open up. For example: I was just looking at the October cancel thread and lots of the reservations being cancelled were for BOG. People (including myself) were very unsure about planning leading up to fall trips and they booked duplicate reservations for places like BOG (and O'hana, CRT, etc.) and are now cancelling because plans are finally coming together. Keep checking - people will cancel - check the Dec cancel thread and good luck!

Yes, things will open up. For example: I was just looking at the October cancel thread and lots of the reservations being cancelled were for BOG. People (including myself) were very unsure about planning leading up to fall trips and they booked duplicate reservations for places like BOG (and O'hana, CRT, etc.) and are now cancelling because plans are finally coming together. Keep checking - people will cancel - check the Dec cancel thread and good luck!
Thank you!!! This made me feel hopeful!

I agree, it seems impossible. I have been in the same boat (going the week of 11/27 through 12/2). I have been trying several times a week since the very day we were 180 days out. The only BOG ressie to ever pop up was a 7:10pm on a Christmas party day (which was useless since we aren't doing the Xmas party, and even if we were going to Xmas party we wouldn't waste that time in a restaurant, which is probably the only reason even THAT time was briefly available).

Never got any breakfast or lunch to show up either. Disappointing, since this is the first time we've visited the world since BOG went in, and would really love to see it.

During Party Season, dining times pre-party are limited, so it can be a challenge. They do not fill BOG for dinner, because the kitchen cannot handle that.

Newbie here. I had to cancel my trip for this week and just cancelled CRT and BOG for next week. I rebooked for Dec 16th week but no luck obtaining a ADR at either. Sorry, I just found out about this site this morning during the chaos.

I read the Dec cancellation post. How do you go about getting in the loop for cancellations and coordination? I am looking for BOG and CRT for 4 ppl.

Definitely keep trying. I finally scored mine about two weeks prior to our trip. How? I punched in date, time frame, and number of guests, and just kept hitting search. It worked!!

I just started trying to get this for my party of 6. We have very picky eaters but I feel like I always have to have 1 ressie for BOG.

I have had a lot of luck getting reservations with the Touring Plans reservation finder (BOG lunch, Beaches & Cream, Park Fare). Might be worth a shot! Good luck!

Someone on the cancelled adr thread was coordinating a cancel for a dinner with me and right as she did it, my phone froze. In the 20 seconds it took me to switch to my computer, it was gone!

Just keep trying. I've gotten every single restaurant I wanted for the meal period I wanted. I started checking 6 weeks out, and I check at least 5x a day. Just got the last one I wanted a few days ago and I'm at 24 days out. (Party of 2 - probably way harder for larger party)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter