BOG booked for week of 12/1 thru 12/7

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
Today is my 180+10 and there is no availabilty for the entire week. I mean OK so i have been there twice and once was grand opening. But i mean the food is good and i know its new but really the whole week????

I couldn't get in either :(. wanted 12/3 or 12/4 but there was nothing so I tried other days but no luck. I got on the website at 6:00am exactly. First TS I looked for. Slightly frustrating :(.

I was really shocked too when I tried to get a reservation for 12/5 during my opening time yesterday. I did grab one for 12/7... we are scheduled to go home that day (haven't bought flights yet) but might extend our trip out one extra night just for that reservation. Besides, who wouldn't want to have one more day in Disney? :goodvibes

Well enroll me in the disappointed club as well. Today was my 180+10 and I struck out for all days from 12/1 to 12/7. Counter service lunch here I come! I'd love to know how many tables they designate for ADRs, it must not be that many. I find it hard to believe that a restaurant this big is completely full this far in advance. On a side note that stupid My Disney Experience website has got to be one of the most frustrating websites on the whole internet EVER! What a nightmare, come on Disney get it together!

I called at 6am then spoke to an agent at 6:35. Not one dinner ressie available Nov 30-Dec 6! I find it hard to believe.

Same here! Was on the website right when reservations opened today and nothing for our entire week-long stay, for any party size. I find this really hard to believe. Does anyone have any clues as to what is going on?

I just got off the phone with Disney. Cast member checked BOG and while on the phone I asked if BOG was open during MVMCP. There are NO reservations after 7pm on the nights of MVMCP. She encouraged me to check back, in her words "they will release more tables, BOG is not supposed to be closed during the party".

So we should all Keep checking!
Good luck

I called this morning at 7 and got a ressie for 12/7 @ 7:35. There was nothing earlier that evening available.

I tried for a 6:30 reservation on 12/5 (party night) the entire night was booked. For what it's worth, the Plaza was booked up also. But I did get a 6:30 for Liberty Tree. I was just going to do BOG for lunch, (that menu appeals to me a little more anyway).

I had the same experience when I booked our November ADRs...very surprising, but I was thinking it might be because there are many MVMCP's the week we will be there. Maybe tables will open up as we get closer?

Today was my 180+10 day and I clicked the "search for reservations" button at exactly 6am. I was lucky and was able to get a BOG for 12/6 at 4:20pm for 4 people. We have 9 people in our party though. So unless I get lucky and score another ressie, it looks like some people may be dining in other places...is that terrible :):scratchin

My 180 day mark is tomorrow, and my heart is breaking by reading this. To be fair to people, they really should leave a percentage of tables for each day when people hit there 180 day mark. Its not fair to not even give us a chance at our 180 mark :mad:

I really do think something is going on. We could start making reservations yesterday. Nothing was open at BOG until December 7th, but there is plenty of availability after. We are having our reservations made by the IPO at the Poly and when I asked about BOG, she said she "can't book it yet, but is working on it".

My theory is that just like Epcot restaurants appear to be held until CP dates are released, there is something going on that week that is holding up BOG. I personally am going to look everyday until I get it. I did book one at our 10th day as insurance, but we really want to go to BOG while we are staying near the MK. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter