BOG best healthy option?

ehlander

Mouseketeer
looking at the menu, do folks like the quinoa salad or the quiche better? Or is the tuna niciose salad the best? Are they filling, or small? how are the soups?

I like the quinoa salad. It was very filling. I haven't had the quiche.
I love the French Onion soup and the turkey sandwich without the sauce.
2015-03-08%2B13.09.45.jpg

Quiche isn't really a healthy option - it has a lot of saturated fat from cheese, cream and whatever the crust is made of.

I love the tuna nicoise salad. As long as you don't pour on a lot of dressing on it and don't eat the olives, I think it is relatively healthy.

I really like the french onion soup, tell them no cheese on top or you could just take it off.

They had all the nutritional information posted when the restaurant first opened, so I googled it:

croque monsieur 1182 calories 76 g fat
carved turkey 787 calories 41 g fat
carved roast beef 711 calories 28 g fat
tuna nicoise salad 675 46 fat
vegetable quiche 629 calories 44 g fat
quinoa salad 520 calories 37 g fat
braised pork 478 calories 19 g fat
french onion soup 386 calories 24 g fat
potato leek soup 99 calories 5 g fat

I'm curious if this includes everything the plates come with like fries or vegetables.

They had all the nutritional information posted when the restaurant first opened, so I googled it:

croque monsieur 1182 calories 76 g fat
carved turkey 787 calories 41 g fat
carved roast beef 711 calories 28 g fat
tuna nicoise salad 675 46 fat
vegetable quiche 629 calories 44 g fat
quinoa salad 520 calories 37 g fat
braised pork 478 calories 19 g fat
french onion soup 386 calories 24 g fat
potato leek soup 99 calories 5 g fat

I'm curious if this includes everything the plates come with like fries or vegetables.

Wow, I'm glad I have no desire to eat there. The only thing I'd consider is the potato leek soup. Those items have a crazy amount of fat and calories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter