• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bloopers and Funny photos...

"You're sure this one isn't Beverly, right Dad?"

P5310288.jpg

Notice how DH looks like he's pretending to drink.

These are making me laugh so hard...thanks! :lmao:

Here is one from our June trip.....
image002.jpg

My dd5 is looking off in the distance, my 13 year old is cooperating (surprisingly!), 7 y.o. ds has the hat on, and then...there's my 3 year old. Do you get the sense he's trying to start fires with his gaze?:rotfl2:

283.jpg

DD amusing herself before Illuminations

image208.jpg

Lovely photopass picture looking INTO the sun.....:rotfl:

211.jpg

I surprised my dh with a cake for his birthday....yeah...does that smile look friendly to you?:laughing:

While at Beaches & Cream, my DS8 got a very cute sundae. I wanted a picture and he decided to make it "interesting".

BCColesSundae1.jpg

When in June were you there? If you were there between June 16 and June 23, head over to my TR and see if you're in any of our pics! :laughing:

Hehe...we were there! We left here on the 13th, arrived in Orlando on the 14th and went to the parks starting on the 15th to the 21st. How funny would that be if we were in any of your pics!:rotfl2:

Hehe...we were there! We left here on the 13th, arrived in Orlando on the 14th and went to the parks starting on the 15th to the 21st. How funny would that be if we were in any of your pics!:rotfl2:

That is so funny. We left IL on the 14th!

I thought you might be an Illinois-an....I saw the pics in your TR of the "lil guy" in an Urlacher jersey...hehe. That's hilarious that we left town a day apart...lol.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were picking up some chairs to "build" a car! They asked my sister to join them for the ride and she had to pretend to drive along with them. It was a really funny to watch!!!!

DBF and his daughter making fish faces at JoJo & Goliath breakfast...
ry%3D400

Dale was hitting on my daughter, and we told him she had a boyfriend. He then went to her twin sister to ask if she was taken... lol
ry%3D400

DBF had had enough at this point! :lmao:
ry%3D400

The photographer told us to act scared for ToT...um, I guess DBF and his daughter didn't get the message....:rotfl2:
ry%3D400

I take the Toy Story Ride WAYYYY too seriously!

IMG_3012.jpg

I think I'm gonna make it this year!

IMG_3212.jpg

Hmmm . . . I'm gonna be walking all day in the heat . . . I know, WEDGE HEELS!

IMG_3219.jpg

This was the night of our first ever trip to Disney!!! They slept right through Wishes, didn't even move!!

a7.jpg

If I get fired from LAUGHING and HOLLARING at my job, I'm moving in with you!!!! This is PRICELESS!!! :lmao:

Way back in the mid 70's, my first trip to the Magic Kingdom as a wee lad, we ran into Pluto and Goofy as we meandered through the park. My dad asked Pluto to sit with me so he could get a picture. I sat, and then Pluto sat on my lap. Again, I was about 10, and some large cast member plopped down on top of me, crushing me and squeezing the air out of me. While my dad slowly putzed around with his camera (a regular occurence) I frantically waved my arms and tried signalling my mom that I couldn't breath. Finally, as I was beginning to panic, dad snapped twelve pics and I was released from Pluto's crushing butt. I was so mad I pouted for the next couple of hours as my dad giggled. Good times.

So what's the weirdest, best, annoying, cutest, etc. encounter you or your children have had?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter