Bloopers and Funny photos...

awwww your poor dh!!!! he deserved to just rest and at a great hotel!!!

He sure did sleep good that night! :rotfl2: Was pretty hard, however, to rest with both DGD's knocking on the door early the next morning anxious to see "Pappy"! :lmao: He wouldn't have traded that for anything; let's just say he was "a*lil*bit*goofy" the entire trip! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :tink:

My 2 year old wanted to drive. I couldn't look.

IMG_0650.jpg

I find this odd. What is a Hello Kitty shop doing in a Disney park? Does Disney own a large chunk of Sanrio? Sanrio is the company that imports the cat to the US. Also, there is a Hello Kitty World in Japan!

Well this particular shop is located in the Japan Pavilion at Epcot, so...seems only natural that there would be Hello Kitty stuff there. The shop also has a lot of other Japanese stuff besides Hello Kitty.

2hnrjts.jpg

2jejis.jpg

brother getting blinded
34spem0.jpg

I have no idea who this kid is, i guess i just snapped a photo at the right time :rotfl:
1hbkvq.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter