Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?

As others have said, TL is much more lush and simply the best themed water park EVER. Do, as others have said, be mindful of the annual refurb., too.
I was just at BB and it is lots of fun for the kids. However, I was underwhelmed, as a TL fan. It was dirty. On the chair lift, people seem to enjoy tossing debris onto the "mountain" on their ride up to the slides. There were several inexplicable foul odors around the park (this freaks me out generally, double around water), and the shower curtains in the locker room were extremely mildewy.
I have always been pleased with TL's cleanliness and attention to detail. However, if you are looking to occupy the children in your group for any length of time, and they crave excitement, then BB is your best bet.

Can 3 (2 adults, one child) fit in the raft for Crush n Gusher? Are there any rides at either park, that you must have a party of 2, to ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter