Black Panther actor dies.

Heart wrenching. Not even just because of his acting or that the MCU had the next 10 years mapped out around him. But 43. That’s just too young. And he just seemed like a genuinely nice person that also had a ton of talent. Celebrity deaths usually don’t hit me hard, but this one stings.

Oh wow! So tragic. And even before a screening colonoscopy would have been recommended.

Oh wow this is a gut punch. I had no idea he was sick, I don’t even know how he could have filmed during treatment - what a light and what a talent. What a tragic loss - I’m so sorry - at least he was with his family - oooph. This is some year.

God Bless. We were lucky to see his brilliance while we could.

He was a vegetarian, which makes it even harder for me to believe that of all the things to die of, colon cancer got him.

Just extremely sad. As Ryan said in the news thread, he played Jackie Robinson in 42 and passed on Jackie Robinson Day. Such a sad loss and my heart goes out to his family. Can’t believe he was able to keep that a secret the entire time and film these intense Marvel movies while undergoing treatment. Such a strong man and someone for us all to look up to.

Just extremely sad. As Ryan said in the news thread, he played Jackie Robinson in 42 and passed on Jackie Robinson Day. Such a sad loss and my heart goes out to his family. Can’t believe he was able to keep that a secret the entire time and film these intense Marvel movies while undergoing treatment. Such a strong man and someone for us all to look up to.

He also died on the birthday as Jack Kirby, creator of Black Panther.

What a terrible loss. My BIL came to live with us during his treatment for stage 4 stomach cancer last year (passed in December at 35). After seeing what I saw, I'm in awe at what Mr. Boseman was able to accomplish. What he must have been going through...

Devastating. So many little kids lost their super hero. And the fact that it was the most mainstream African American super hero for kids to look up to is especially hard to swallow. He had so much more to give to the MCU. The fact that he established himself as an icon and filmed BP, IW, and EG after his diagnosis in such a short time is truly inspiring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter