Black Panther actor dies.

Devastating. So many little kids lost their super hero. And the fact that it was the most mainstream African American super hero for kids to look up to is especially hard to swallow. He had so much more to give to the MCU. The fact that he established himself as an icon and filmed BP, IW, and EG after his diagnosis in such a short time is truly inspiring.

There will never be a more important super hero in a superhero film in a more important time than Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther in 2018. He made that character a cultural icon. He WAS T’Challa straight from the pages of Jack Kirby’s beautiful artwork. I hope he can rest easy knowing how important he truly was, just by playing a character on a movie screen

Such tragic news and they cannot even get his age correct, he was 42, also Jackie Robinson's number who Chadwick portrayed in the movie '42' and yesterday was designated 'Jackie Robinson Day' because it could not be celebrated in April this year because of Covid-19
Life is cruel and strange.

God Bless. We were lucky to see his brilliance while we could.

He was a vegetarian, which makes it even harder for me to believe that of all the things to die of, colon cancer got him.
I felt the same way when cancer took Linda McCartney.

Such tragic news and they cannot even get his age correct, he was 42, also Jackie Robinson's number who Chadwick portrayed in the movie '42' and yesterday was designated 'Jackie Robinson Day' because it could not be celebrated in April this year because of Covid-19
Life is cruel and strange.

To be fair his age/birth year on IMDB vs Wikipedia are conflicting. One says 1976 (Wikipedia) the other 1977(IMDb). I don’t know which one is right but I assumed since most are reporting 43 that it was Wikipedia.

Wow - so young, May he rest in peace.

43 years old. Battled it for 4 years. Usually the recommended age for testing is 50 unless family history. Wondering if he had family history or was ill and had testing. Way Way too young. Condolences to his family/loved ones.

This is the exact reason why even when I was 26, got a colonoscopy when I showed a common symptom.

A loss that cannot be measured. He was so important as a role model.

Oh wow! So tragic. And even before a screening colonoscopy would have been recommended.

I didnt read anything about his family history, but if you have a parent that died from Colon cancer, a colonoscopy is recommended 10 years prior to the age of the deceased - My dad passed in 1983 from Colon cancer, at the same young age of 43-
I had to get my first colonoscopy by the time I was 33.
So absolutely tragic ! Not sure if anyone posted yet, but Josh Gad released a video that is just tear inducing !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter