Black Friday Buddies 2011 Unite!

Best Buy online has changed their release time again - First 1, then 3 now ? - frustrated - need to go on to bed.

Kohl's is LIVE! I just got everything I wanted from the ad and now I won't have to go there! :cool1: The lines are always wrapped around the store!

Don't forget to use your Kohls cash from last time. They expire today!

I got a chef's mat (squishy mat to use in front of sink to help with backpain) $24.99; shark bath wrap $7.99; juniors sweater dress $14.99; king sheet set $19.99; tights $5.99 all for around $57 shipped. Plus I got $15 in Kohls cash to spend later!!

Don't forget to use the code THANKSNSAVE for an additional 15% off if you have a Kohl's card.

Maggie

What the heck are people waiting in line to buy at Kohls?

Also, you don't need a Kohls credit card to use the 15% off code. At least I hope not! I actually have a Kohls card but used a different card tonight, and it took the 15% off. Hope it wasn't a mistake that they'll adjust later . . .

I heard a thud on my front porch a few minutes ago. It was my black friday ads! What a great newspaper carrier!

The $100 itunes card for $80 is actually showing up for $60 on Best Buys website when you put it in your cart! I had to end up switching to Safari to complete my BB order as chrome couldn't handle the website traffic. I passed on the card as we don't need it right now, but did get my son the Xbox 3 month gold card for $7.99.

That card changes to "not available at this time" when I click on Add to Cart. Bummer

Just purchased a TV on Best Buy. We got the on line only 50" plasma TV. It's the one we really wanted to begin with so I'm glad we don't have to stand in line tonight!

I took my husband to Belks to try on shoes last night. I know that they will be on the 50% sale on Friday. Since they only had one size that we needed, I asked if I could purchase them and bring them back on Friday to get the deal. The person was so nice to place a "hold" ticket on the box with my name on them and I'll get them 3:00 am Friday! So no standing in line again!!

I feel that I had luck with the FB deals that I wanted. Now, I need to look for a few other items but I'm not going to stress over them if I don't get them.

Good luck everyone.

I've been able to get everything I needed to except 1 item online this morning, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I need to look through the ads and see if its going to be on sale anywhere.
Best Buy- 2 3 month Xbox Gold memberships ($7.99 each), Halo Reach Limited Edition set Xbox ($15) and Assassins Creed Revelations Xbox ($35)
Target-That 70's Show Holiday dvd $1.99
Free shipping on everything

I did not get my paper delivered this morning!!!!! or it was stolen....I am SOOOOO angry:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Monday I got the Kindle 3G with special offers from Best Buy for $89.99. Now it looks like I need another one. Of course, the deal went off yesterday. If anybody sees a similar price, I would love to hear about it. Thanks!

Tried to get the small TV at BestBuy this morning. It wasn't available until 6:00AM and I tried to get it in my cart, but within 2 minutes (maybe less) it was sold out. They must've only had 1! I did manage to get some movies at BestBuy for good prices. Unfortunately I need to go back to bed because I keep making dumb mistakes. I ordered 2 different orders of movies, so that they would not sell out before I got done, and as you can guess, I did manage to order the same movie on both orders. I guess I can just return in store unopenned??

I also messed up my OfficeMax order. I was suppose to get a free camera bag with purchase and it didn't show up on my order, so it was shown under the camera so I clicked it and it showed Zero, but after the order was processed, it shows I bought one and got one free....another trip to a store to return the bag I "bought". I will take both just to show I'm not trying to return the "free" one -- same bag.

So it's not even noon yet, and I've already got 2 returns to make...ugh....someone needs to take my cc away today. I'm usually not this careless.

My DH just left for Biglots to buy some things there on my list....1 day sale. I have a 20% rewards discount, so getting a couple of big ticket gifts there. I hope he doesn't have the same luck as I am today. He has orders to call me if there's a problem. I would've like to go, but with the Turkey in the oven and tons to do, I just couldn't do it. Wish me luck!

I want the Harry Potter BluRay at Best buy for 9.99 but it is still showing up as coming soon :(

I did get the 3 months xbox live for 7.99, wouldn't let me buy more than one at a time so I had to place separate orders!

I want the Harry Potter BluRay at Best buy for 9.99 but it is still showing up as coming soon :(

I did get the 3 months xbox live for 7.99, wouldn't let me buy more than one at a time so I had to place separate orders!

some of my BB stuff would show "coming soon" but it I clicked on it it was available through a second screen. You might want to try that. If it's sold out, it will say sold out.

I just got my BF Target deals online too!!:cool1: I got the Ipod Touch with free gift card for one daughter, the $99 Nikon digital camera for the other! Now I will be cozy and toasty in my bed at midnight!

Monday I got the Kindle 3G with special offers from Best Buy for $89.99. Now it looks like I need another one. Of course, the deal went off yesterday. If anybody sees a similar price, I would love to hear about it. Thanks!

Target has it on sale on BF for $85.

I just got my BF Target deals online too!!:cool1: I got the Ipod Touch with free gift card for one daughter, the $99 Nikon digital camera for the other! Now I will be cozy and toasty in my bed at midnight!

Which ipod touch is on special right now?

The 8G Ipod Touch for $195 with $40 Target gift card with purchase. Also the Nano for $129 I think with $15 gift card.

Is there a good xbox with connect deal live now? Is the 4GB enough to play battlefield 3 and the new disney game?? I am xbox illeterate!!!

I did snag a 2nd wii for $99 for my mom's beach house- we lug ours back and forth every weekend in the summer. We needed a new controller anyways, so this seemed like a steal!!

What time is everyone starting out tonight? Im thinking we are headed to target first -I really would like the babysitting mama for my neice for 5 bucks!

The 8G Ipod Touch for $195 with $40 Target gift card with purchase. Also the Nano for $129 I think with $15 gift card.

Thanks! I just got one for my oldest son. I'm almost done shopping! Yay!

Thanks again for sharing!

some of my BB stuff would show "coming soon" but it I clicked on it it was available through a second screen. You might want to try that. If it's sold out, it will say sold out.

the second page says the same thing.....weird, not sure why it is not showing up yet :(

Dang it. I had stuff in my Kohls cart but didn't buy it because I am waiting for my daughter to come home from a football game to look over some of the stuff and see if it is what she wants. I just went back in and noticed one of the items had been removed from the cart. They have it in another color, so i just put that one in my cart and will hope it stays there for another hour or so. She who hesitates....

And is it just me, or does anyone else think Walmart made a big mistake with their split sale hours this year?

I think it would have been smarter to do the electronics first and get those who just want big ticket items out first. Maybe that's because I only need three non-electronic things, and I feel like when I go, all the electronics people will be already waiting and clogging up the aisles, even though their items won't go on sale for another two hours. I just feel like there would be less congestion if they flip-flopped it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter