Birthday Trip To WDW (pre-TR turned TR) w/LOTS of pics **COMPLETED 2/5**

Hooray! I'm finally caught up again! I enjoyed the pics of the Winter Summerland Mini Golf course. I've never seen pics of it before.

great pics. i will have to finish reading when I return. :woohoo:

have a great 2 weeks.

So Scott's on a 2-week trip. That explains why he hasn't visited my new thread yet. Dan, on the other hand, is without an excuse. :sad2: ;)

Love was here and she is all caught up!!! :cool1: You can finish now... thanks for waiting for me! :rotfl:

BTW.... good job! :thumbsup2 Great pics! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: I'll be finishing up soon I promise. I already have all the pictures uploaded. Just gotta find the time to post them here.

Hooray! I'm finally caught up again! I enjoyed the pics of the Winter Summerland Mini Golf course. I've never seen pics of it before.

So Scott's on a 2-week trip. That explains why he hasn't visited my new thread yet. Dan, on the other hand, is without an excuse. :sad2: ;)

:woohoo: Randy is caught up too! Thanks...I took a ton :laughing: If you haven't done that course yet I highly recomend it. Your oldest son would probably love it!

ooooo better watch out Dan...you've been called out! :rotfl:

I have an excuse randy, i got a brand new computer at work, and in doing so, it was discovered, that there was a back door to another network that i could log onto, now they found it and made everyone switch to the company network so i must limit the dis time at work. Also very bus in the evenings, so i hope on from time to time.

and i did make a post on yours today mister.
:surfweb:
ooooo better watch out Dan...you've been called out! :rotfl:
i showed him. look above:woohoo:

oh it's okay. I knew you already knew we were having problems from me and Randy's discussions on the topic over on his thread but that was a while ago. No worries. Just don't let it happen again! :headache:
ahhh alright I'm really :rotfl: thanks for the hugs :hug:

Who knows, maybe by some miracle I will get pregnant myself soon and then you will for sure see me over on the BB thread. :confused3 :thumbsup2

I have a book suggestion.

Go to a christian book store, or one that sells those types of books. It is called Supernatural Childbirth. It is fantastic, and a very good read. If you want more info you can send me a PM and I will tell you what it is about.

I have an excuse randy, i got a brand new computer at work, and in doing so, it was discovered, that there was a back door to another network that i could log onto, now they found it and made everyone switch to the company network so i must limit the dis time at work. Also very bus in the evenings, so i hope on from time to time.

that totally sucks that work found your back door :-)rotfl: sooooo not going there with the dirty mind!)

You sure did! :thumbsup2 :worship: :rotfl2:

I have a book suggestion.

Go to a christian book store, or one that sells those types of books. It is called Supernatural Childbirth. It is fantastic, and a very good read. If you want more info you can send me a PM and I will tell you what it is about.

thanks dan for the recomendation. I'll pm you in a few

Just giving you a bump....

How is that update coming;)

:rotfl2: :goodvibes

thanks sharky....um....i'm working on it.....:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Hey Leger, just stopped by to say hello and see if there were any recent updates???????????????????????????/

Hmmm...I invited you to check out my new thread on January 19, but it took you 3 days to finally get around to it. During that time, you replied to your own threads several times (and probably to other people's threads). Meanwhile, the busy guy (that would be ME) who works during the day and goes to school two nights a week (and when at home, has to deal with a hyper 6-year-old and a now-mobile 11-month-old who gets into EVERYTHING) finds time to post once more to your trip report and twice to your baby report, not to mention that EVERYONE else I invited to check out my thread (except for Scott who DOES have a valid excuse) did so long before you did. You're without an excuse mister! ;)

Anyway, I was just messing with you and trying to get you back for falsely accusing me of not visiting your baby report thread. It was I who showed you:

>>> http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=22711838&postcount=1651 <<<

:banana: :lmao: :banana: :rotfl2: :banana:

Sounds like a great but tiring day and I must try some of those beignets in Sugust they look yummy :)

Leger I am glad that you did not go there on that comment i made, i was hoping people would keep it clean.

I will PM you since i did not get on from you.

Hmmm...I invited you to check out my new thread on January 19, but it took you 3 days to finally get around to it. During that time, you replied to your own threads several times (and probably to other people's threads). Meanwhile, the busy guy (that would be ME) who works during the day and goes to school two nights a week (and when at home, has to deal with a hyper 6-year-old and a now-mobile 11-month-old who gets into EVERYTHING) finds time to post once more to your trip report and twice to your baby report, not to mention that EVERYONE else I invited to check out my thread (except for Scott who DOES have a valid excuse) did so long before you did. You're without an excuse mister! ;)

Anyway, I was just messing with you and trying to get you back for falsely accusing me of not visiting your baby report thread. It was I who showed you:

man rub it in randy, actually there are only about 5 threads that i am trying to keep up with...and doing so porely at that...i had to delete a bunch taht i was subbed to, and the others i am just making drop ins to say hi, i have a lot of catching up to do.

thanks for the linkto my report...maybe it will generate some movement over there.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Leger I am glad that you did not go there on that comment i made, i was hoping people would keep it clean.

man rub it in randy, actually there are only about 5 threads that i am trying to keep up with...and doing so porely at that...i had to delete a bunch taht i was subbed to, and the others i am just making drop ins to say hi, i have a lot of catching up to do.

thanks for the linkto my report...maybe it will generate some movement over there.

oh I hear you dan...it's hard to keep up after a while. I had to get rid of some TR's as well. I"m still on yours...just haven't had a chance really to be on here much.

btw, thanks for the info. I meant to PM you the other day first but I guess it slipped my mind. I am going crazy you know! :rotfl:

I can certainly relate. I normally only have time to post in the threads of those who continue to post in my threads. I just didn't want you to join the ranks of the forgotten or ignored (i.e., those who stop posting replies to my threads).
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hi! Remember me??:flower3: I have been MIA in a major way but I am slowly catching up.:surfweb: I have read everything I have missed(except for the chit chat) and thought I would let you know I have enjoyed it and looking forward to reading more.:goodvibes

Hi! Remember me??:flower3: I have been MIA in a major way but I am slowly catching up.:surfweb: I have read everything I have missed(except for the chit chat) and thought I would let you know I have enjoyed it and looking forward to reading more.:goodvibes

Hi Amy!!!!

You done an update yet on your report? Have to go over and check it out or give it a bump if need be:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter