Birthday Trip To WDW (pre-TR turned TR) w/LOTS of pics **COMPLETED 2/5**

forgot, WOOHOO to Chris for getting to ride in the front

It is so much fun, isn't it:cool1:

That food court looks nice.

is that funnel cake with powdered sugar?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Finger licking good

Make sure you and Chris and Cheri and Mike and of course Chris and Jenny, too, if they can...go see Bob Jackson on the Riverside side of the resort, at Cotton Gin, small night club there

Drunk singalong....You will not regret it.....it was so much fun:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here is a pic of Bob Jackson

pianoman.jpg

the powedered sugar yummieness is the binettes. its a new orleans deep fried desert. yumtastic.

and thanks for the info and the picture. we will be sure to check that out this year :thumbsup2

Loving the pics, Carla. Wow, you went to LTT again? I could do that place multiple times, too. I'll have to try the fried cheese there sometime. It looks really good.

Loving the pics, Carla. Wow, you went to LTT again? I could do that place multiple times, too. I'll have to try the fried cheese there sometime. It looks really good.

Thanks Tat.

yeah, i can't keep chris away from that place. You can not get it during the character dining so if you want to get the friend cheese go during lunch. It's worth it! :thumbsup2

great pics. i will have to finish reading when I return. :woohoo:

have a great 2 weeks.

Hey Carla, I love the pic update, it was fantastic, I looked at each and every one, I loved the pins you sure got a lot and I loved the food at Liberty Tree Tavern! It looked yummy!!! The AK pics were great, you got some good pics of the animals. I really loved them all. The parade was great, you had a good spot for pics that's for sure!!!! You got more or have you uploaded and posted them all???:thumbsup2

Hey Carla, I love the pic update, it was fantastic, I looked at each and every one, I loved the pins you sure got a lot and I loved the food at Liberty Tree Tavern! It looked yummy!!! The AK pics were great, you got some good pics of the animals. I really loved them all. The parade was great, you had a good spot for pics that's for sure!!!! You got more or have you uploaded and posted them all???:thumbsup2

awww thanks QM for taking the time to look at each and every one of my pictures. You are the bestest. :hug: Chris did a good job taking pictures of the animals at AK for sure. I especially love the crock pics! :thumbsup2
And yeah, the spot for the parade is right next to LTT under the LIberty Tree. We stood behind the tree on top of the ledge that surrounds the tree. We had a perfect view. And there was no one back there pushing us or crowding us.

I still have pictures from day 9 (the last day we were there) to post. I've already uploaded them so they will be up today! :yay:

All finished up ! Most excellent pictures. Hm is Liberty Tavern really good? Maybe I can consider this for a character meal. I am really pulling my hair out. :headache:

Hey just finished Day 5 ! I love that brown shirt with the Mickey Head and how cool you got to meet Tat and Cheri!:thumbsup2

:woohoo: Thank you! Chris got me that shirt while we were there for my birthday! :thumbsup2

Too funny ... I have that green Tink shirt :thumbsup2

:rotfl: that is funny. It's such a cute shirt. That's one of the ones I bought specifically for the trip

All finished up ! Most excellent pictures. Hm is Liberty Tavern really good? Maybe I can consider this for a character meal. I am really pulling my hair out. :headache:

yay you're caught up just in time for the completion of my TR! :woohoo:

Yes LTT is EXCELLENT! One of my favorite places to go. This was our first time doing a Character meal there and we loved it. It is family dining style for the character dining. It was excellent. I highly recomend it. :hug:

wow those are alot of pictures, thanks for sharing them.

that fried cheese looks really good...as does the meat and macs in the last few pics

it seems that all of us are slowing down on our updates..we should have been more gung ho from the begininng

:surfweb:

nice update thou leger, have you made it to my baby report yet.
:confused3

wow those are alot of pictures, thanks for sharing them.

that fried cheese looks really good...as does the meat and macs in the last few pics

it seems that all of us are slowing down on our updates..we should have been more gung ho from the begininng

:surfweb:

nice update thou leger, have you made it to my baby report yet.
:confused3

haha yeah...oh well. I only have one more day to post about and then im done.

You won't see me over on your baby report. I'm happy for ya'll but I can't handle all the talk about it since my husband and I have been trying for over 3 years with no luck. If I put myself on a thread like that it's will just be a daily reminder of what I don't have but want so badly. I wish you guys the best of luck though.

haha yeah...oh well. I only have one more day to post about and then im done.

You won't see me over on your baby report. I'm happy for ya'll but I can't handle all the talk about it since my husband and I have been trying for over 3 years with no luck. If I put myself on a thread like that it's will just be a daily reminder of what I don't have but want so badly. I wish you guys the best of luck though.

Oh man no I feel like big horses rear end.:headache: I remember you telling about that, but totally forgot. I am so sorry to ask...Thank you for the well wishes.

And here are some big DIS hugs from my family to yours.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I did an update on BB just now, you should check it out...:surfweb: Iwoke up early to do it.

No pressure though

Oh man no I feel like big horses rear end.:headache: I remember you telling about that, but totally forgot. I am so sorry to ask...Thank you for the well wishes.

And here are some big DIS hugs from my family to yours.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I did an update on BB just now, you should check it out...:surfweb: Iwoke up early to do it.

No pressure though

oh it's okay. I knew you already knew we were having problems from me and Randy's discussions on the topic over on his thread but that was a while ago. No worries. Just don't let it happen again! :headache:
ahhh alright I'm really :rotfl: thanks for the hugs :hug:

Who knows, maybe by some miracle I will get pregnant myself soon and then you will for sure see me over on the BB thread. :confused3 :thumbsup2

Hey Carla! Just wanted to let you know that I've started a new thread over on the Community Board called Random Acts of Randy (see the link in my signature). I'll try to catch up with your trip report this weekend. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter