Birthday Pass...

dannysmommyval

Mouseketeer
I am not sure where to post this so here goes... :)

If I take my sister to WDW for her birthday but don't check in until the actual day of her birthday, do we have to go to the park to get the gift certificate in lieu of the park ticket or can we do that at the resort? We will be getting in very very late due to flight schedules and I am thinking we may not get to a park until the next day. Can I do this at check in or no?

Sorry for the maybe dumb question but I would like to surprise her and am not sure how this works.

Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

No, this can only be done at the theme park, during operating hours, and ON YOUR BIRTHDAY only. There are not exceptions made, so if your sister wants the gift card she will need to go to a theme park to pick it up that night.

And remember that your sister will need proof of her birthday. This means photo ID for adults and birth certificates (certified copy)/passports for children.

Oh my! Good luck with this. I was upset because my daughter missed her birthday by a few weeks. If it were one day I would be insane!!

Can you just go to a theme park pick the birthday fun card up and leave or do you have to enter the park with your park pass then get the Birthday fun card??

To pick up your Birthday gift you have to show proper ID and a valid multi park ticket(if you want the gift card) at any of the 4 theme parks on your actual birthday. You do not have to go into a park. But you do have to get there before the park closes.

This offer expires 12/31/09.

My DS Birthday is Dec 19th , we have ADR AK, early breakfast 8;05 am

can we pick up the card , at 7;30 am

befor breakfsat ,:santa:

thank you
Mary

You can get the card on the 19th if that is the date of birht shown on the ID. My husband got the gift card and we got it outside of MK and we had lost the print out form the computer, but the CM said that as long as you are regesterd and have your ID and resort ticket thne they can pull it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter