• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This afternoon I am headed to BBB with my daughter and will be posting pictures live on my blog of our experience there. :cool1: ( I am mobile blogging our trip report). We are going to the one in the Magic Kingdom before the P&PP. We peaked in this morning na dit looked chaotic so I am a little nervous about this afternoon ! I am hoping for some great memories. My daughter has decided she wants to be Tink :tinker: .

The link to my blog is in my siggie if anyone wants to see the photos from her experience.

Disney20April20080101.jpg

Disney20April20080141.jpg

Disney20April20080151.jpg

Disney20April20080241.jpg

Thanks for the info on the dresses. I don't know what to do now. DD wants to be Ariel for our trip in Aug and has her heart set on the wedding dress. I don't know wether to try to buy one on Ebay or to wait and see what replaces it. If anyone knows when the new ones are suppose to be out, please let me know. I have a little time on the other one. We are going back over Christmas so I'm anxious to see the new holiday ones.

Thanks again!

Blaze, I posted a pic of the Ariel dress that I found on ebay, can you believe that people are already selling them (new) on ebay?

Can anyone tell me where do these people on ebay get those dresses (new) and sell them for so cheap?????? Most of the auctions start at 19.99.

I just paid $20 for a minnie mouse dress (new) that is normally 45 at disney, how do they do that?????

How does this dress look in person? DD loves the wedding dress one and I just can't tell if this one is just as nice by the picture. Are you pleased with it? Also, how did you search it on ebay? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks!

We're going in November and I'd like to sign my dd up for the Crown Package. I'd also like to sign my boys up for the cool dude or Hero's package. Does anyone have pictures of the boys package?

Also, are the 2 BBB locations the exact same? Is one better than the other? If I remember correctly, there is one in DTD and another at Cinderella's Castle in MK.

As for the locations the options that they have are the exact same w/ the exception of the hannah montana package that is only available at downtown disney the only other difference is the decor at downtown disney is it pink and purlple and extra girly and the castle location has a blue and gold castlely theme going on.

As for the boys hair do's if you click the link in my sig w/in the first 10 pgs of the thread someone posted pics of their kids and one is a boy who had it done.

ETA~ ITS ON PAGE 7

We're going in November and I'd like to sign my dd up for the Crown Package. I'd also like to sign my boys up for the cool dude or Hero's package. Does anyone have pictures of the boys package?

Also, are the 2 BBB locations the exact same? Is one better than the other? If I remember correctly, there is one in DTD and another at Cinderella's Castle in MK.

we went to both places on our last trip, and they were both a little different as to how they were set up, but I wouldn't say one was better than the other. Both were very cute. Your kids will love it no matter which one you choose.
For your DS, do you know about the Magic Kingdom barber shop. They do the "cool dude" look as well. They don't take appt, just walk ups. We saw all girls both times we went to the BBB, and it was pretty girly inside. I'm not saying he wouldn't like it or would'nt have a good time, just wanted you to know so you could make a decision based on his personality. I know some boys would have no problem with it and love it, but I know it would also make some feel totally uncomfortable. I hope I helped and didn't offend you.

we went to both places on our last trip, and they were both a little different as to how they were set up, but I wouldn't say one was better than the other. Both were very cute. Your kids will love it no matter which one you choose.
For your DS, do you know about the Magic Kingdom barber shop. They do the "cool dude" look as well. They don't take appt, just walk ups. We saw all girls both times we went to the BBB, and it was pretty girly inside. I'm not saying he wouldn't like it or would'nt have a good time, just wanted you to know so you could make a decision based on his personality. I know some boys would have no problem with it and love it, but I know it would also make some feel totally uncomfortable. I hope I helped and didn't offend you.

No, that doesn't offend me at all. I had no idea there was a MK Barber Shop. I'm sure my boys would prefer that. Thanks for the heads up. Is there ususally a wait?

To PP, thanks for the link. I haven't found the pics yet, but I'll keep looking.

No, that doesn't offend me at all. I had no idea there was a MK Barber Shop. I'm sure my boys would prefer that. Thanks for the heads up. Is there ususally a wait?

To PP, thanks for the link. I haven't found the pics yet, but I'll keep looking.

I know this isn't BBB but here is my son at MK Barbershop last time. He got a haircut and gelled. I think we gave 20.00 with a tip but I don't remember how much the haircut actually was. I think maybe around 10 or 12?

You can really see the mickey pixie dust in his hair!
They "dusted" DD too.

There was a little wait when we were there. My advice would be to go when they first open. Also check the times, I know they close earlier in the evening, I think around 5 or so.

DD was at the MK BBB on 5/1 and got the middle package. She was totally overjoyed at her princess makeover!! She totally loved it!!

49.jpg

50.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

57.jpg

62.jpg

64.jpg

68.jpg

When i get to the photoshoot I'll post those too!!

Jennifer

Now i have her pics from the Photo shoot

I know this isn't BBB but here is my son at MK Barbershop last time. He got a haircut and gelled. I think we gave 20.00 with a tip but I don't remember how much the haircut actually was. I think maybe around 10 or 12?

You can really see the mickey pixie dust in his hair!
They "dusted" DD too.

Thanks so much for posting the pics. He's a cutie and I like the hair.

Can anyone tell me what the Ariel wedding dress and the Belle holiday dress cost? Thanks!

The ariel wedding dress is d/c and no longer sold to guests. The red christmas belle dress is avalible year round and can be found in the BBB as well as other stores. If you want a look at the new ariel dress check out post#3769 on page 252 of the last thead. The cost for the belle christmas dress is 85.00 and the cost for the new ariel dress is 64.95.

Anyone have pics of the new snow white dress yet???? Have any of the other replacement dresses shown up yet? Maybe an FGIT could answer this one, we are going to DW over Thasnksgiving and planning to do MVMCP on the 30th. Are they replacing the Belle holiday dress with a new one? Will there be any other new holiday dresses?

The BBB now has cinderellas new blue dress. So we now have tink, cinderella, snow white and tink. No new shoes yet. As of right now the belle holiday dress will stay but that may change. I was told sleeping beauty will get a new holiday dress but that wont be until closer to the end of the year or fall. They may be available when you come to disney.

The BBB now has cinderellas new blue dress. So we now have tink, cinderella, snow white and tink. No new shoes yet. As of right now the belle holiday dress will stay but that may change. I was told sleeping beauty will get a new holiday dress but that wont be until closer to the end of the year or fall. They may be available when you come to disney.

New Cinderella dress? Hm...MK's BBB hasn't gotten that in yet.
Sorry, I haven't taken any pics yet! I keep forgetting to take my camera.
Funny thing about the new Tink dress- I keep seeing girls with their arms in the wrong holes! There's a shoulder strap *and* sleeve.

Two of my dd's have appointments at the BBB during their first trip to WDW in August. My 3 yr old dd has an auto-immune disorder called alopecia that causes small bald spots - will they still take her? It isn't really a scalp condition, but I wonder whether the FGIT's have ever dealt with it before. Also, do many of the costumes come in an xs? We are planning to go to the BBB and then wear the costume to MNSSHP later the same day so I'm really hoping that she'll have a few to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter