Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, isn't there a BBB CM who answers questions on this thread sometimes? Maybe they can answer the age limit question? They probably see it every day and have examples of how it is handled.

Okay I changed my Akershus 1:55 reservation to an 1900 Park Fare 8:10 appt so I shouldn't have any problems making it from my BBB 11:40 DTD appt.

my daughter will be two years and 10 months when we go down in january and i just got told by someone at disney that they will not make an exception. is there anything i can do? this will be her first trip and all i want is to make it special for her. she is a very mature 2 year old and i just find this absurd. all of the money people put out for their trips to make it special and they cant make an exception for 2 months? someone please help!

If they had to make an exception for you, they would have to for everyone...and then if it's 2 months, then why not 3 months before age 3? And then where do you cut it off? They do have the cutoff age for a reason, as someone else already mentioned, the makeup is for age 3+. Honestly if the BBB experience is going to make or break your entire trip, the best thing you could do is push your vacation dates back by two months and wait until she has turned 3 so that you will be able to have that experience with her.

If you decide to go ahead with the vacation as is, then get her a princess dress, shoes, tiara, etc and set it up at night after she's in bed, so it's waiting for her when she wakes up. Leave a special note "from Cinderella" or her favorite princess. Get her all dolled up and make a big deal about the fact that Cinderella left her this beautiful outfit. Get pixie dusted at Castle Couture in MK, ride the carousel and dine at CRT. You will have a magical day.

If they had to make an exception for you, they would have to for everyone...and then if it's 2 months, then why not 3 months before age 3? And then where do you cut it off? They do have the cutoff age for a reason, as someone else already mentioned, the makeup is for age 3+. Honestly if the BBB experience is going to make or break your entire trip, the best thing you could do is push your vacation dates back by two months and wait until she has turned 3 so that you will be able to have that experience with her.

If you decide to go ahead with the vacation as is, then get her a princess dress, shoes, tiara, etc and set it up at night after she's in bed, so it's waiting for her when she wakes up. Leave a special note "from Cinderella" or her favorite princess. Get her all dolled up and make a big deal about the fact that Cinderella left her this beautiful outfit. Get pixie dusted at Castle Couture in MK, ride the carousel and dine at CRT. You will have a magical day.

I love such a fun, positive, creative idea! I also agree on the idea of pushing back the trip if the BBB is super important. But this idea above is adorable and would delight any little princess. :) You can get nearly identical tiaras at the Disney store as they have at the boutique.

my daughter will be two years and 10 months when we go down in january and i just got told by someone at disney that they will not make an exception. is there anything i can do? this will be her first trip and all i want is to make it special for her. she is a very mature 2 year old and i just find this absurd. all of the money people put out for their trips to make it special and they cant make an exception for 2 months? someone please help!

As its been stated, we have the age restriction for a reason. Although you may be okay with us using the products on your child, we are not allowed to legally as well. Children under 3 (even if its just 2 months) may have allergies we or you don't know about. Allergic reactions to becoming a princess aren't very fun. Also the pixie dust is for children three and up as well since it is made of such tiny pieces of magic. I'd recommend getting her a dress and crown at your local store (since its like half price there) and then just coming to the parks for fun. The Cinderella package at the royal table someone posted is also a great idea or a character dining of any sort. That would also allow you to see how well she would handle an environment with so much attention because although you say she is mature, there is a possibility that she may not be able to handle the attention overload that kids get in the boutique. Plenty of three to five year olds hate all the attention we give them and become overwhelmed in here.

About how long will it take me to get to Epcot if I have my own car?

DTD to Epcot isn't a long drive. Parking that late would be a hassle as you'd be pretty far back. Depending on how long they were running behind you may still be able to make it. If you can get a later dining or earlier BBB I'd try it but you may be able to make it especially if you aren't doing the castle package.

This Post is nearing the the 250 page limit and when it does it will be closed.Anyone can can restart thread it is not like locked thread that can 't be restarted without penalaty. Thanks moderator Danny

Hi there-
After hearing about the new Sophia package at DTD I decided to make my daughter an appointment there on her 5th Birthday. I was just wondering if there was a certain time I should aim for- they had an 8am available, 2pm and 6pm- I went with the 2pm- as we will be in MK that morning- I was thinking head to MK for rope drop, then DTD for lunch/BBB then back to MK in evening for fireworks- Thoughts? Also is there a bus from MK to DTD?

Hi there-
After hearing about the new Sophia package at DTD I decided to make my daughter an appointment there on her 5th Birthday. I was just wondering if there was a certain time I should aim for- they had an 8am available, 2pm and 6pm- I went with the 2pm- as we will be in MK that morning- I was thinking head to MK for rope drop, then DTD for lunch/BBB then back to MK in evening for fireworks- Thoughts? Also is there a bus from MK to DTD?

Do you have any info on the Sophia package? I haven't heard of it before.

Sophia Package at BBB

YES! See here- http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...bidi-bobbidi-boutique-and-the-pirates-league/

And here-

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3131320

For those have done BBB- I wasnt asked what package I want when booking- do I need to call back and have them note that we want the Sophia package, or will they just ask when we get there?

Thanks!! I am surprised they didn't ask you about the package, we have done BBB several times & they have always asked. I would call back to request the Sophia package so they are prepared for your visit :)

Hi there-

I know I'm in the minority here, but since my daughter NEEDS an afternoon rest while at Disney we have a 6PM appt. We scheduled later in the day on arrival day our last trip and it worked out great. She got her afternoon rest, we then went to DTD for diner/BBB. That late in the evening it wasn't crowded at all. In fact, by time my dd was finished there was only 2 other little girls in there. :goodvibes Also, I know she didn't get to show off too much the day she was done, but we put on a shower cap to sleep and she was perfect to go the next morning. princess:

This thread has exceeded our 250 page limit,so I need to close it.Anew thread can be started without penalty like a locked thread. Moderator Danny:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter