Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be going to WDW in Dec. My 9 yr old daughter is interested in going to the BBB. Will she feel out of place? She still loves the princesses and likes to get dressed up. I was wondering with her age if she would be out of place there. Thanks for any info.

We will be going to WDW in Dec. My 9 yr old daughter is interested in going to the BBB. Will she feel out of place? She still loves the princesses and likes to get dressed up. I was wondering with her age if she would be out of place there. Thanks for any info.

My daughter did the BBB on her 9th birthday last year and had a great time. I thought she might shy away from it later this year when she's 10, but nope... she says she wants to go again.

Girls this age are all different. Some are absolutely convinced they are already teenagers (in both thought, attitude and dress!) Thankfully not all are like this.

http://wdwmagic.com/Shopping/Tinker-Bells-Treasures/News/01Mar2010-Tinker-Bell%E2%80%99s-Fairy-Treasures-closed-for-remodelling-into-a-Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique-portrait-location.htm

FYI - For those of you who hated going from the castle down to Expo hall near the front of the park for your BBB portraits, they are putting that portrait studio into the space formerly occupied by Tink's Treasures. Merchandise will be consolidated in Castle Couture.

It makes a lot more sense to have it closer to the castle. And my guess is they had to relocate since they are making Expo hall into the meet & greet area for Mickey, Minnie and the princesses!

http://wdwmagic.com/Shopping/Tinker-Bells-Treasures/News/01Mar2010-Tinker-Bell%E2%80%99s-Fairy-Treasures-closed-for-remodelling-into-a-Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique-portrait-location.htm

FYI - For those of you who hated going from the castle down to Expo hall near the front of the park for your BBB portraits, they are putting that portrait studio into the space formerly occupied by Tink's Treasures. Merchandise will be consolidated in Castle Couture.

It makes a lot more sense to have it closer to the castle. And my guess is they had to relocate since they are making Expo hall into the meet & greet area for Mickey, Minnie and the princesses!

That's a big improvment!

So we are back from WDW and the BBB. My daughter had a fantastic time. She is 3.5 and usually won't let me near her with a brush. She also has short hair, so I wasn't sure what they would be able to do. She sat still for an entire half hour while they did her hair and nails. She picked the pop-princess, and opted for pink hair extensions (not what I would have picked). We had the crown (middle) package booked, but really wanted the Tiana dress, which they had in her size, so we ended up upgrading. For those of you interested, we could have bought the dress, but nothing else, and you don't have to tell them until you get there. Plus, I asked, and even if we had booked the Castle (most expensive) package, we were'nt locked into buying all the stuff if they didn't have what we wanted.

The Tiana dress is similar to the ones in the disney stores, but not exactly the same. I actually think the ones in the disney store are more spectacular than the one at BBB, but I liked the one at BBB very much, plus, I couldn't find one in DD's size at the disney store near us. I will post pics of it shortly (I still have to upload them off my camera).

I was really happy with our BBB experience, and will absolutely do it again. I wish they would change the dresses at BBB periodically though.. they have been the same for years (probably why Tiana is so hard to come by, since it's the only new dress). Disney would probably make a killing if they offered exclusive BBB dresses that changed periodically.

More details, and pictures soon!

Actually - they dresses they have now have only been around for about a year. When we went in 2007, there were different dresses. The new ones came out when this thread was started.

What do the current BBB dresses look like? Those on the first page of this thread or have they been updated somewhere else in the thread that I am not finding?

Thanks!
Sydnerella's Mama

What do the current BBB dresses look like? Those on the first page of this thread or have they been updated somewhere else in the thread that I am not finding?

Thanks!
Sydnerella's Mama

The dresses on the first page are current, accept for the absence of the Tiana dress.

Can you go there for pictures if you are just doing the $50 makeover, or is this only for the big package with the dress and photos included? I thought I read on another thread that you could just go there with your Photopass but now can't find that thread.

Can you go there for pictures if you are just doing the $50 makeover, or is this only for the big package with the dress and photos included? I thought I read on another thread that you could just go there with your Photopass but now can't find that thread.

Any BBB customer can get pictures taken :thumbsup2

A CM told me when I booked that you can purchase the optional imaging package for something like $24.99 or $29.99 (can't recall which)....

A CM told me when I booked that you can purchase the optional imaging package for something like $24.99 or $29.99 (can't recall which)....

You can get your pictures taken and not purchase any at that time as well. I was getting the Photopass CD, so I just had them put on my card.

Do you need to schedule the pictures? We are doing the crown package but I am going to get the CD. Can I just show up with my family after my DD gets beautified!!

I wasn't even going to do this since I didn't feel like schleping over to the Tent but if it is real close then I might reconsider.

Do you need to schedule the pictures? We are doing the crown package but I am going to get the CD. Can I just show up with my family after my DD gets beautified!!

I wasn't even going to do this since I didn't feel like schleping over to the Tent but if it is real close then I might reconsider.

Just show up.... We've never had to wait, but I have a hunch that with it so close now, they'll be a little busier.

am so excited to do this again with my DD4, we done it last year at DTD made the appt couple of days before (when we were visiting the store) and went straight over to the photo place after and there was no-one waiting.
this year i'd like to have it done at MK, whats the odds on "walking in" to have her madeover (we'll have outfit with us so just hair.makeup and nails)
mid to late september?? dont want to book as we're not sure when we will be at MK during our time there.

am so excited to do this again with my DD4, we done it last year at DTD made the appt couple of days before (when we were visiting the store) and went straight over to the photo place after and there was no-one waiting.
this year i'd like to have it done at MK, whats the odds on "walking in" to have her madeover (we'll have outfit with us so just hair.makeup and nails)
mid to late september?? dont want to book as we're not sure when we will be at MK during our time there.

If you want to do a walk-in at the castle, show up right around when the BBB opens at 8 (if MK doesn't open til 9 get in the BBB/Breakfast line to get in early to make the appointment) There are usually plenty of openings in Sept since it's relatively slow. The earlier you get there, the earlier the appointment you'll be able to make.

Or you can call the BBB hotline the night before and they'll schedule you in so you can sleep in a bit if you choose. That's also a great option ^_^

I just wondered if anyone had any info on the reported dress shortage? We're doing the BBB in May, and I would fee terrible if the dresses my girls are hoping for aren't there.

I have a BBB scheduled for 8:00 for my DD--how soon will I be able to enter? Also, I thought I read they will only allow one adult but my DH wants to come with us as well. Does anyone know anything about this too? :confused3

I have a BBB scheduled for 8:00 for my DD--how soon will I be able to enter? Also, I thought I read they will only allow one adult but my DH wants to come with us as well. Does anyone know anything about this too? :confused3

My DD5 did this last May, we also had an 8am appoint. and they let us in at 745am and both my DH and I were allowed in too. It was so much fun and there was NO wait:thumbsup2 ENJOY:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter