Best premium loop? Not bringing the pets.

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Just curious on people's opinions of best premium loop (sorry I know probably asked hundreds of times on here). We stayed in 300 (preferred) last year and like it but couldn't stand the crushed sand and seashells everywhere and sticking to our feet. Decided to give premium a shot this year as our trip is only a week (instead of 2.5 like last time). We enjoyed being near Settlement and hearing the boat horn. We are renting golf carts (2 families, 2 sites) from Kenny so proximity to pool isn't a deal breaker unless somebody can convince me that it is worth it. 700 looks nice and quiet with woods behind it but is there no comfort station? Maybe 800? Thanks!

I've stayed in 400 loop and liked the proximity to everything. It shares a CS with 600 loop. There is a path at site 418 that leads to the C's if you are at the back of 400. If you're to the front of 400 then the CS at the 100/200 loop is actually easier to get to. 700 loop would also be a good choice if you prefer being closer to marina, Trails End, etc but the CS is the same as the one for 400 and 600.

You are correct, it varies from camper to camper but if you liked the proximity to the marina, stables, and eating locations then I would suggest these two loops.

Last edited:
I agree with tiggerdad.

400 or 700 for Premium proximity to the Trails End/Settlement area.

Bama Ed

We are in the 1300 loop, and by far, this is our favorite loop. We have site 1327, and love the privacy, the inner loop, the quick bike ride to the pool. Every night we hear the Electric Water Parade, and the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. We are staying in a Premium Site, with our 42 foot fifth wheel, and there is a huge play area for kids to explore, we have had 14 wonderful days here, but time to head back to the icy Midwest. We did rent a golf car, so that ride is about 5 minutes away,

We have stayed at both the 400 and 500 loops. We liked both of them. The 400 loop is closer to the Settlement, but the 500 is slightly closer to the pool. Both were convenient to all the activities.

I think you have to first decide what you want to be closest to. We never rent a golf cart and walk. We also don't spend a lot of time at the pool. We like 700 and 800. We like to walk to WL, from the 700 loop it's just over a mile.

We've stayed in the 1300 loop three times and loved it. The best were 1307 and 1308. They were on the outside and backed up to the road opposite the entrance to the loop. We could walk out the back through 10 feet of pine cones and catch the yellow line bus. If it went past before we were ready we would walk to the entrance to get the orange line bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter