Best MK snack

Moonpie

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff
Is there a memorable snack that can't be missed in MK? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks!:wizard:

Dole Whip is unique to MK and delicious, if you like pineapple. It's available in Adventureland, fairly close to the hub entrance.

Well, not really a snack, but those HUGE rice krispy mickey heads at that candy store on Main Street!

Also, anything from Main Street Bakery is my favorite!! :lovestruc

The stuffed pretzels in Tomorrowland are pretty good too!

Dole Whip is unique to MK and delicious, if you like pineapple. It's available in Adventureland, fairly close to the hub entrance.

This is the one thing that my DH and I rave about. We are headed to Disney next Dec and our best friends and their kids are going with us and we can't wait to share this with them since they hve never been before!!:cloud9:

I agree with the PP - Dole whip Float (not just a dole whip, which is just the ice cream) - Available at Aloha Isle in Adventureland

Figaro Fries for a more salty/snacky treat - Available at Pinocchio's Village Haus in Fantasyland

Homemade Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy treats with the ears dipped in chocolate - Available at Main St Bakery on Main St.

Also, just a quick stop at the Main St Confectionery is a good bet for finding a delicious treat!

Another vote for Dole Whips!

DH likes pineapple, but I wasn't sure if he'd like the Whip, so I just bought one (for us to share) on our first day there. He scarfed it down and we ended up having a few more each during our vacation (although the others were obtained at the Poly).

The funnel cake, caramel corn or ice cream cookie sandwich from Sleepy Hollow are all divine, but I must control myself.

I like the Dole whip floats-but with vanilla as the ice cream.

If, like me, you're not a sweets person the spicy cheese pretzels at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland are fab! DH and DD do love their Dole Whip floats though.

Jennifer

Our top 3 MK snacks are: Dole Whip, Strawberry-Banana Smoothies, and Turkey Legs.
MMM...making me hungry....lol.

I vote for the Dole Whips!!! I simply love them.

My daughter would recommend the Churros by Liberty Square!

Egg Rolls from the stand across from the Alladin ride, where they sell the frozen OJ.

Caramel Corn from the stand by the Hall of Presidents

Popcorn from the entrance to Main Street

Root beer float made with chocolate ice cream from the stand next to Stitch

Gingerbread cookie from the Main Street Bakery

Thanks everyone! I'll definately try the dole whip since I've never had one during my trips to MK ...come to think of it, I've never even gotten one of those mickey head ice cream bars...:confused3 ...this will need to be corrected. ...and I've always wondered about how good those churros, and egg rolls were.
Thanks!:thumbsup2

Frozen Orange Juice from Sunshine Tree Terrace/Adventureland- they are the only place we can find them in the "world". Anything from the Main Street Confectionary (caramel apples & chocolate covered Mickey rice krispy treats)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter