Best Character Photos

These are from 1997:

scan0001.jpg

Scan0004_edited_edited-1.jpg

Here are some of my favorites(i'm sorry they are large, I don't know how to resize)
100_0274.jpg

image139.jpg

image294.jpg

image586.jpg

image600.jpg

image192.jpg

I love photo threads!

These are from last week...

The green army guy wanted a rest - DH didn't know what to do so he just started walking him around. :lmao:

I love this picture, not only because of how cute and funny it is, but because of the expressions of the people in the background too! Priceless!:rotfl:

100_1665.jpg

We have on our photpass (has not come in yet) ,because how Belle is hugging our son, it looks like he is looking down her top.

100_1154.jpg

Stitch trying to rob my bag...lol.

100_1290.jpg

Here's my favorite from our dinner last June at Liberty Tree Tavern.

ETA: Uh, sorry about that....this board is different from the other one I belong to and I can't figure out how to attach a pic here...anyway, I was just going to show you a larger picture of my avatar!! :)

I love this picture from LTT on Halloween night. Ds wasn't scared of the characters, he just plain didn't like them!
e8bd980d.jpg

DS was laughing so hard, think he was in tears...

040826081722.jpg

I put this one in too, cause I just love it.

IMG_1103.jpg

Great Pics everyone!!!!

Here are some of my faves from our trips

DSCN6233.jpg

my dd actually cried when she seen that cinderella was at the storybook lunch
DSCN6053.jpg

my dds with the big guy
100_1468.jpg

tigger306.jpg

I went to see Minnie 3 times and she never was wearing the YOAMD dress :(

And now I see Mickey with his outfit... I'm disapointed :(

I went to see Minnie 3 times and she never was wearing the YOAMD dress :(

And now I see Mickey with his outfit... I'm disapointed :(

They are in their YOMD outfits in the mornings at MGM's Sorcerer Hat. They used to be in them @ Epcot's character connection, but then when that area was rethemed last month, the characters converted back to their regular outfits. You can't meet them in thier YOMD outfits @ MK, but they do appear in them there during the parade and the castle show Dream Along with Mickey.

oh well

I missed my chance :)

I'll only be able to go back in July next year

The nicest villian around. He gave me a big hug, and a high-five.
summerCP1139.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter