Best Character Photos

all it says is your best charactor pics. it never said it have to be at any disney location. here is my DD with cindy on the DISNEY MAGIC. loved this cruise. it made a papa real proud:thumbsup2 :cloud9:
0563437-R1-047-22.jpg

A much younger, thinner me, and Chewbacca (no, this was NOT a Star Wars Weekend photo, he was a regular character at the time!):

BTandChewie.jpg

Jack riles up his new pirate crew (note all the 30-something drooling moms behind him! :lmao: ) :

100_0394.jpg

We were later told her hands were slimy:

100_0699.jpg

Shake ya tail feather!!!

100_0766LargeWebview.jpg

Check out my signature photo. When it was taken, Capt. Jack wasn't supposed to stop for photos. We managed to "corner" him into this photo and DH had to take it while I was walking w/Capt. Jack. Capt. Jack kept saying "Walk and shoot, walk and shoot"! DH thought he missed the photo altogether, so we were happy when this showed up as we reveiwed our images that afternoon!

I love photo threads!

These are from last week...

The green army guy wanted a rest - DH didn't know what to do so he just started walking him around. :lmao:

My parents: my dad is always talking and my mom always closes her eyes.
MGM October 2006
026.jpg

Great thread!! Here's a few of my favorites:

P1010377.jpg

From June 2007 at MGM

disney02006.jpg

From May 2006 at MK

b05ere2.jpg

DH & Chip at AK in Dec. 2006

3ed7re2.jpg

Me & Dale at AK in Dec. 2006

my daughter loves this one as they messed with her hair !
disney0052.jpg

my youngest was looking for goofy all day ..wouldn't let go when she found him!
disney0058.jpg

took the girls a while to realize that this guy could not sign their book, due to his "hands"..they rolled around on the ground together for awhile...

disney0063.jpg

next 2 we consider "rare"
cricket.jpg

Copyofdisney20055.jpg

It's King Louie from the Jungle Book. He's a friend of mine. Lol. So is Pluto. It's fun to be friends with such wonderful characters! These pics are great!

Me and Tigger - 1993
ALMOSTTIME.jpg

Me with my favorites! Bert and Mary Poppins. I think I was a little star struck haha.

DSCN0838.jpg

And of course Pluto and I!
MYFAVORITE.jpg

Ok that is all for now.
DSCN0836.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter