Best arcade on the monorail line?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Best arcade in the monorial resorts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes - need the best arcade on the monorail -

One of our MK days always involved a trip to the CR for a late lunch and so the kids could visit the arcade. They LOVED that arcade but I hear it has been replaced with a smaller one with the renovations.

So - if you wanted to take a late afternoon break from the MK, let the kids hit the arcade for a while while you and your DH relaxed with a beverage which monorial resort would you choose?

Is the new arcade anything close to the old one - or would the Polynesian or GF be a better choice now?

TIA
TJ

TJ The CR arcade is now located on the 4th floor and is considerably smaller than the old one...but its still a good size....lots of games... and very convenient if you want to have lunch there ...the new Contemo Cafe (I think thats what its called...) is right near the arcade and the shops are right there too....HTH :)

Honestly, CR's arcade isn't as good as it used to be...but it's still better than Moana Mickey at Poly and Gasparilla Games at GF.

The Polynesian's arcade is very nice - and attractive. Newly remodeled. MUCH better than GF's. And much easier to get to from the monorail exit for sure :thumbsup2

Even though the Contemporary arcade is not what it use to be, their new location still has a lot of the same games and I would say it beats the ones located at the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian.

Back in the '70's, my sister and I loved the arcade at the CR. We just didn't have anything like that back at home. We didn't even care about the games that much. I think we just liked being there. I can remember playing air hockey with my Daddy there almost every evening of our trip. Even though they've moved it, I still like the CR's arcade for sentimental reasons.

The Contemporary is still better than the GF and Poly.....We just checked them all out in December......

The CR's arcade is definitely better than the Poly's. The Poly's arcade is much nicer than the one at the GF. That was the case as recent as my stay this past December. :thumbsup2

I'd go to CR. Yes, the new version is smaller - but it's still much better than the Poly and GF. My kids love it because of the tickets and prizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter