Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI for everybody...

I updated my TR! Please come read it!

Heading over there next m'dear! :thumbsup2

Good morning everyone!!!

Me and DH cannot seem to kick this nasty stomach bug!!! I have never caught so many viruses in one year!!!! My mom says it's because I'm worn out from being so busy and skipping my vitamins. As far as being busy, I don't see how I can cut anything out! I'm keeping Braeton and while I could kick out DH I think I'll let him stay!!!:rotfl: I have cut out quite a few voulunteer things I was doing. At least to a when I have time I'll come and help status! Everyone understands and knows where my heart is!
As far as the vitamins well I can't believe she would think I would skip those!!!:rolleyes1
It's not on purpose I just forget to remember!!!!:laughing:

So off I go to pop some vitamin C. Hopefully I will get to "see" you all later.
In the meantime here is some pics whether you want to see them or not!!!:rotfl:

Dh and I at our Church Christmas Party! Yep this is the one where I missed DISsing to help decorate!! Shannon was very sick This is where they finally figued out a week later his dialysis catheter had a BAD infection. Shannon had been telling them this but you know he doesn't know anything. He has just been wearing one in his chest for a couple of years now!!!:rotfl2:

DSCF1454.jpg

more to come. I'm waiting on photobucket!!

OH having dialup is such fun!!
It brings such Joy to your soul!!
Dial up is for every one!!!
Yep that IS the waky to go!!!!!!
:rotfl:

Bummer that DH is still feeling icky, and that Shannon's catheter infection has gotten worse :sick: I hope they both feel better real soon :hug: Great pic of the two of you - glad you got to get out and enjoy yourselves!

Hey ya'll! Are we going back to just plain Holy Cow now? ;)

Anyhoo... LeeLee I hope you feel better soon! And the pic of you and Shannon is very nice!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! It is almost 70 here.... weird, huh?

The Holly Cow is saddened, but she understands and will look for greener pastures ;)

cow.jpg

We had a white day after Christmas but it has gotten steadily warmer since then. Today it is actually sunny, but will still only peak in the 50s.

Sounds like you're having a great time! I wish you didn't have to go back home!:hug:

I believe I was in bed when you posted this. I'm such a dork, I can't stay up late anymore. My nephew stayed over last night, so he had one computer and DS had the other one. I fell asleep on the couch watching Beetlejuice with DD.:laughing:

We usually crash earlier, but for some reason we were night owls and DW and I stayed up until 1am :D And we were watching Beetlejuice too ...missed the beginning but they played it back to back to we were able to see the whole thing :)

he fell going up the stairs at work and landed on his shoulder. the hospital said he's fine...no broken bones or anything but he probably popped his shoulder out of place when he fell and then it went back in on it's own. he's just really sore right now.

OUCH! Glad there's nothing torn or broken though - hope he mends up quickly and you get some rest ;) :cloud9:

Oh, and Holy Cow and Happy Sunday everyone!!!

he fell going up the stairs at work and landed on his shoulder. the hospital said he's fine...no broken bones or anything but he probably popped his shoulder out of place when he fell and then it went back in on it's own. he's just really sore right now.
:eek: So glad he didn't break anything!! But OUCH!!! Hope he gets to feeling better really soon for both of your sakes!!!!:goodvibes
The Holly Cow is saddened, but she understands and will look for greener pastures ;)

cow.jpg

50s.

That is a riot!!!!!:rotfl: Poor Holly Cow!!! She can stay around all year as far as I am concerned!! I don't even take my decorations down until Feb usually and Ddad has a year round tree! We can just have a ye:laughing: ar round cow!!!!

I hope everyone is feeling G RR EAT this morning!!!!:tigger:
I am on the up side of this virus!!! I think the airborne and the vits are working. Well to be honst I am sure it's mostly all the prayers. I don't know what my Dad said to the church this morning but I know they prayed for my family this morning. I called my Dad on the way to church this morning and I think he could hear just the frustration and worry in my voice. It just seems like my family has been plagued with sickness the last few months on top of the medical conditions. Shannon is still very sick. He was getting better yesterday and then in the middle of the night started getting:sick: again. So anyway I teach Sunday School so I don't know what was said to the Adult class but I will take any Prayers I can get!!!

O.k. Here is a family Pic taken the beginning of this month. This was for our Habitat story that they asked me to write for the newsletter.
DSCF1404.jpg

This was the ONLY one out of a BUNCH that we were all smiling in. Braeton was a hoot. He kept making faces and sticking out his toungue. I thought I had uploaded one to show ya'll but I can't find it in photobucket so if it downloads quick :-)lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: ) I'll show yall. You know how fast this superfast dial up is so don't hold your breath or anything!!! I don't need you all passing out on me!!:eek:

You all look so cute in that picture! I can't wait to see more. But I know how slow it is to upload pics when you're on dialup. I just recently got high speed and it is SOOOOO much faster, and doesn't cost that much more. I'm so glad I got it and I'm done with dialup. It really was slow compared to high speed.

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll just kick out Joe for awhile and you can stay here with me. Heck, I'll make the kids go to my mom's and y'all can have their bunk beds, too! But one of you has to sleep with me...

:lmao:

That sure sounds like a plan to me, I'd love to do that one day!!! We won't leave you sleep alone, poor baby, we promise! :rotfl2:

Bummer that DH is still feeling icky, and that Shannon's catheter infection has gotten worse :sick: I hope they both feel better real soon :hug: Great pic of the two of you - glad you got to get out and enjoy yourselves!

cow.jpg

We had a white day after Christmas but it has gotten steadily warmer since then. Today it is actually sunny, but will still only peak in the 50s.

We usually crash earlier, but for some reason we were night owls and DW and I stayed up until 1am :D And we were watching Beetlejuice too ...missed the beginning but they played it back to back to we were able to see the whole thing :)

OUCH! Glad there's nothing torn or broken though - hope he mends up quickly and you get some rest ;) :cloud9:

Happy Holidays Colonel Mustard!!!! Glad you seem to be having a good holiday season.

Happy New Year if I don't get back on before that!!!!

:eek: So glad he didn't break anything!! But OUCH!!! Hope he gets to feeling better really soon for both of your sakes!!!!:goodvibes

That is a riot!!!!!:rotfl: Poor Holly Cow!!! She can stay around all year as far as I am concerned!! I don't even take my decorations down until Feb usually and Ddad has a year round tree! We can just have a ye:laughing: ar round cow!!!!

Good thinking LeeLee!!!! We can decorate the Holy Cow for every holiday!!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes
LeeLees on TOP!!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :flower3:

Yea LeeLee's on top. WTG LeeLee!

I hope everyone is feeling G RR EAT this morning!!!!
I am on the up side of this virus!!! I think the airborne and the vits are working. Well to be honst I am sure it's mostly all the prayers. I don't know what my Dad said to the church this morning but I know they prayed for my family this morning. I called my Dad on the way to church this morning and I think he could hear just the frustration and worry in my voice. It just seems like my family has been plagued with sickness the last few months on top of the medical conditions. Shannon is still very sick. He was getting better yesterday and then in the middle of the night started getting:sick: again. So anyway I teach Sunday School so I don't know what was said to the Adult class but I will take any Prayers I can get!!!

Glad the meds, vitamins, rest and prayers helped and you are feeling better. That's great to hear. Sorry Shannon is getting sick again, what a darn shame.

O.k. Here is a family Pic taken the beginning of this month. This was for our Habitat story that they asked me to write for the newsletter.
DSCF1404.jpg

This was the ONLY one out of a BUNCH that we were all smiling in. Braeton was a hoot. He kept making faces and sticking out his toungue. I thought I had uploaded one to show ya'll but I can't find it in photobucket so if it downloads quick :-)lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: ) I'll show yall. You know how fast this superfast dial up is so don't hold your breath or anything!!! I don't need you all passing out on me!!

Great pic LeeLee. What a beautiful family photo. I want one of Sharky, DS and DGS and I can't get one, no one will cooperate. I'd kill for a good pic of them all together, at this point I need someone to make me one in photostop or something and put their heads on bodies. I let the breath out so I didn't pass out, lol.

as am i! thank you :thumbsup2

me too and thank you leelee! :hug:

I hope everyone is feeling G RR EAT this morning!!!!:tigger:

i'm glad you are starting to feel better! thats great that the prayers are working for ya'll. it gets hard when you are desperate. good thing your dad was able to ask for the help from the congregation for ya'll. i'm sure you are all very tired of being sick

DSCF1404.jpg

This was the ONLY one out of a BUNCH that we were all smiling in. Braeton was a hoot. He kept making faces and sticking out his toungue. I thought I had uploaded one to show ya'll but I can't find it in photobucket so if it downloads quick :-)lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: ) I'll show yall. You know how fast this superfast dial up is so don't hold your breath or anything!!! I don't need you all passing out on me!!:eek:

I love the group shot of you and the family. your boys are precious!!

i hate that you still have dial up! that has got to be super frustrating! but i understand and won't be holding my breath :rotfl:

Sounds like you're having a great time! I wish you didn't have to go back home!:hug:

I believe I was in bed when you posted this. I'm such a dork, I can't stay up late anymore. My nephew stayed over last night, so he had one computer and DS had the other one. I fell asleep on the couch watching Beetlejuice with DD.:laughing:

You used to be a night owl, then darn you ahd to go back to work

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just an FYI for everybody...

I updated my TR! Please come read it!

Love the shameless plug, keep them coming:rotfl2:
you and me both..i was up until 3am this morning and then woke up to a call from chris saying he had to go to the hospital for an xray on his shoulder at 6:30am...ive been awake since then :scared1:

Oh Man...Tell Dh I hope he feels better soon:goodvibes

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll just kick out Joe for awhile and you can stay here with me. Heck, I'll make the kids go to my mom's and y'all can have their bunk beds, too! But one of you has to sleep with me...

:lmao:

No worriess, we won't let you sleep by yourself:goodvibes

cow.jpg

Hey Col Mustard....

Glad to see you back.

hope you have a great New years Eve.

LeeLee....Nice photo of all of you for the newsletter. Braeton sounds like a hoot sticking out his tongue and all:rotfl2:

I hope Shannon feels better soon:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter