Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Cow ALL!!

Lee Lee, love the pic of you and DH and your funny post as always:rotfl2:

Disneymom....Sorry you had a bad day.....:hug: :hug:

Tat, I think they might have finally fixed that clock.

Lovebuzz...Hi:yay:

Steph...great pics of course:thumbsup2

Hi to the rest of my dis buds:grouphug:

Hey ya'll! Are we going back to just plain Holy Cow now? ;)

Anyhoo... LeeLee I hope you feel better soon! And the pic of you and Shannon is very nice!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! It is almost 70 here.... weird, huh?

Anyhoo... LeeLee I hope you feel better soon! And the pic of you and Shannon is very nice!

Now that holidays are over, guess we can all go back to Holy Cow:rotfl:

We are having a nice day, here.

70 degrees, huh, rubbing it in, huh:sad2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Love, lot warmer there than it is in NJ but actually it is still pretty mild for this time of year. We are having a blast and just enjoying each other's company, it's great being with my kids and grandson again. I love it! Tomorrow we are meeting the rest of my family at a diner for a late lunch and will sit and visit, take some pics and exchange some gifts. So it's been great and am making the best of all the time I can here.

Hey Tat, where are you????

Holy Cow Everyone, where ya be????

Sorry guys.........ranted, then thought better of it.......:mad: didn't have the energy to put the effort into making something up..........so I just put random numbers

i am sorry you were having a bad day dmom! I hope today was looking a little bit better. :hug: you know i am here for you!!!!

Hey Love, lot warmer there than it is in NJ but actually it is still pretty mild for this time of year. We are having a blast and just enjoying each other's company, it's great being with my kids and grandson again. I love it! Tomorrow we are meeting the rest of my family at a diner for a late lunch and will sit and visit, take some pics and exchange some gifts. So it's been great and am making the best of all the time I can here.

Hey Tat, where are you????

Holy Cow Everyone, where ya be????

Sounds like you're having a great time! I wish you didn't have to go back home!:hug:

I believe I was in bed when you posted this. I'm such a dork, I can't stay up late anymore. My nephew stayed over last night, so he had one computer and DS had the other one. I fell asleep on the couch watching Beetlejuice with DD.:laughing:

Sounds like you're having a great time! I wish you didn't have to go back home!:hug:

I believe I was in bed when you posted this. I'm such a dork, I can't stay up late anymore. My nephew stayed over last night, so he had one computer and DS had the other one. I fell asleep on the couch watching Beetlejuice with DD.:laughing:

hey that's one of the best ways to fall asleep...watching a great movie like that :rotfl:

im usually not up that late either so no worries. i'm an old fuddy duddy :rotfl:

Just an FYI for everybody...

I updated my TR! Please come read it!

Yea Tat, I'm on my way to read. I'll just follow the yellow brick road to your TR, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

What are you doing up so early on a Sunday? Don't you sleep in girl????

Just an FYI for everybody...

I updated my TR! Please come read it!

Yea Tat, I'm on my way to read. I'll just follow the yellow brick road to your TR, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I really tried to sleep in, but I was up at 6 am anyway. Joe had to go to work today and his alarm was going off. I heard it and never did get back to sleep. Oh, well.

I really tried to sleep in, but I was up at 6 am anyway. Joe had to go to work today and his alarm was going off. I heard it and never did get back to sleep. Oh, well.

you and me both..i was up until 3am this morning and then woke up to a call from chris saying he had to go to the hospital for an xray on his shoulder at 6:30am...ive been awake since then :scared1:

you and me both..i was up until 3am this morning and then woke up to a call from chris saying he had to go to the hospital for an xray on his shoulder at 6:30am...ive been awake since then :scared1:

Ut oh, what did he do?

Tha'ts a riot. Come here, you won't go to sleep early, DGS won't let you, lol. He's a night owl and when he's up, everybody's up, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wish I didn't have to go back either, you know from NJ I could do a trip to western PA, it's only 5 hours, much better than from Louisiana!!! I could bring Sharky and DGS for a visit!

Ut oh, what did he do?

he fell going up the stairs at work and landed on his shoulder. the hospital said he's fine...no broken bones or anything but he probably popped his shoulder out of place when he fell and then it went back in on it's own. he's just really sore right now.

Tha'ts a riot. Come here, you won't go to sleep early, DGS won't let you, lol. He's a night owl and when he's up, everybody's up, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wish I didn't have to go back either, you know from NJ I could do a trip to western PA, it's only 5 hours, much better than from Louisiana!!! I could bring Sharky and DGS for a visit!

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll just kick out Joe for awhile and you can stay here with me. Heck, I'll make the kids go to my mom's and y'all can have their bunk beds, too! But one of you has to sleep with me...

:lmao:

he fell going up the stairs at work and landed on his shoulder. the hospital said he's fine...no broken bones or anything but he probably popped his shoulder out of place when he fell and then it went back in on it's own. he's just really sore right now.

That stinks! Hope he's better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter