Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas was wonderfull!! My favorite memory is after the boys opened their stockings but before they dug into gifts, Tyler read the Christmas story out of the Bible!! Then they started their own tradition of Tyler giving Braeton each of his gifts and Braeton giving Tyler his. It was so cute. They'd dig under the tree for a gift with the others name on it and then they would wait untill they both were through opening and looking at that gift before they would go on to the next one.
Braeton said this was the Best Birthday Party Ever. He thought Jesus' Birthday was AWESOME!!! By which Tyler responded Yea IT ROCKS!!!!:rotfl:
I got a lot of stuff from my Fam for my new house, but one of the best things that day was my Sis gift to my Dad. Everyone had went in and got him a wallet with several hundred dollars in it to buy him a bed liner for his new truck but she had gotten him something from her son who is in Iraq. First of all My Dad is a Vietnam Vet so him and my nephew now have a bond that only those who have been in combat have. So anyway
He opens up this gift to see a flag and then he reads the enclosed card.
This flag was flown by ..................................Company. It was flag flown by the Company my nephew is in while he has been over there. My Dad got choked up and couldn't keep all the tears from going down his face. I was sitting in the corner where I could see him clearly and a few got away. Me, 1 of my Sis and my Sis in law and my DH got a little choked up ourselves while our youngest Sis and Bro were in LaLa land going HUH? What???? Our oldest sis was across the room so she didn't see,Thankfully because this is the 2nd Christmas in a row with her son in Iraq, but I have to say that gift topped them all. Plus she gave them a calendar that had the Companys Pics in it with Sev of my nephew and his squad.
She also gave a flag to my Bro who is more like a Bro to our nephew than an Uncle. After being the Youngest and only Boy in 5 kids He became an uncle at 6 and 7 so they all grew up playing together.
Hope all of ya'lls was Wonderfull!!!:goodvibes

Well since I'm all by myself AGAIN!!! I guess I'll have to go!:sad2:
It's like Ddad has posted a radar or something. I'm not on for a few days and people have parties on here. I come on and POOF everyones gone!!! I'm wearing Deodarant People. I don't stink that bad!!!!
I take a bathe every Sat night whether I need it or not!!!

:rotfl:
J/k I bath every day sometimes 2 or 3. The above quote just sounded funny. Yes I'm overtired and overworked and my sense of humor is quite warped, but then again ya'll know that!!!;)

Good Night all.

Bear in the big blue House???

:thumbsup2

Nope

Oh no We missed it ~! I swore I was going to watch it this year. Told the kids about it and everything !:sad1:

Aw...that stinks....sorry:hug:
Wait is it the Disney Christmas Parade????

:santa:

Ding, Ding, Wiinner:cool1:

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!

We had a great surprize and ended up with some snow so it was a white Christmas! :goodvibes

I hope Santa was good to you all!

Good Evening Sarah.

That is great you had a white Christmas.

Santa was good. I hope he was good to all of your family, too:goodvibes

Hey everyone - I posted a bunch of Christmas pics on my thread....

I'm just saying....

:rolleyes1
Be there shortly:thumbsup2

hola every one!! Merry christmas! I went to Clearlake yesterday.. its was nice seeing my parents... i took alot of pics if anyone is interested... i can post them..
Merry Christmas Steph

Of course we wanna see:thumbsup2

Well since I'm all by myself AGAIN!!! I guess I'll have to go!:sad2:
It's like Ddad has posted a radar or something. I'm not on for a few days and people have parties on here. I come on and POOF everyones gone!!! I'm wearing Deodarant People. I don't stink that bad!!!!
I take a bathe every Sat night whether I need it or not!!!

:rotfl:
J/k I bath every day sometimes 2 or 3. The above quote just sounded funny. Yes I'm overtired and overworked and my sense of humor is quite warped, but then again ya'll know that!!!;)

Good Night all.
LeeLee, you crack me up:rotfl2:

Way to go making us cry again with one of your stories....:sad1:
Seriously, that was a heartwarming Christmas story. Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Sounds like your dad got an awesome g ift:love:

Lee and all....I had a virus on my computer for like a month now and dh is off and he decided to spend the day trying to get the virus off.

I am on my moms right now, that is right, she is here:yay:

So, I hope to be able to post the rest of my Christmas pics on my thread tomorrow:goodvibes

Nope

Aw...that stinks....sorry:hug:

Ding, Ding, Wiinner:cool1:

Good Evening Sarah.

That is great you had a white Christmas.

Santa was good. I hope he was good to all of your family, too:goodvibes

Be there shortly:thumbsup2

Merry Christmas Steph

Of course we wanna see:thumbsup2

ill post a hijackish TR from my trip to clearlake on here tomorrow.. hope DDad dont mind!! :D

ill post a hijackish TR from my trip to clearlake on here tomorrow.. hope DDad dont mind!! :D

I do Not Mind!!!

Please do!!!

Holy Cow OB & Lee Lee & all

Hope ya'll had a great Christmas.....back to read all the Posts later today...cause dang I gotta go to work...:headache:

:cool1:

3,000 Posts!!!!​

party:party:party:
:maleficen :maleficen :maleficen
:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:
:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

and last but not least, the dancing nanners!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

congrats Tat!!

DDad! loved the update. That treasure hunt looks super cool.
I can't wait to see the answers to those cliff hangers.

and they better not throw you out of Disney World! :eek: my goodness

Wow 1000 pages congrats ddad

I do not have the time to go back and see what said in between stuff, but i am sure tat and sharky had said a few things about me in there

You got away with one ladies.

Great update ddad.

I am guessing that you got in trouble for taking that picture, because you guys were behind closed doors areas.

Lets see, I am guessing that I have till after new years to see the next update from you.

Hope you had a great christmas and have a happy new years ddad

and everyone else have a happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter